The joke thread: a thread for camaraderie and hilarity

Big John Wayne was having a couple of beers in a local saloon. When he came out he was dismayed to find his horse had disappeared.

He shouted to some of the locals at the top of his voice :

"I'M GONNA GO BACK INTO THAT BAR FOR ONE MORE BEER. I'LL BE OUT IN 5 MINUTES AND IF MY HORSE IS NOT HERE, WHAT HAPPENED IN ARIZONA IS GONNA HAPPEN HERE ALL OVER AGAIN".

He goes back into the saloon, and good as his word comes out in 5 minutes. His horse is back in its place.

As he mounts the horse, one of the locals asks : Say John, what happened in Arizona?

"I had to fucking walk home" was the reply.

The Lone Ranger and Tonto ride into town and go into the saloon. However, the bartender glares at Tonto and says, "We don't serve his kind in here!"

The Lone Ranger is about to argue the point but Tonto says, "It okay, Kemo Sabe. Tonto not mind waiting outside." (Actually Tonto spoke perfect English but was afraid that would cause even more trouble so felt it safer to play the stereotype.) Unfortunately it was a cold day, so to keep warm he starts jogging up and down the street.

In the saloon, the Lone Ranger is drinking his sarsaparilla (well, he's not going to touch alcohol) when a man comes in and says, "Hey, somebody's left his Injun running outside!"

The Lone Ranger and Tonto have ridden into a box canyon and are surrounded by hostile indians, cutting off their escape route.. The Lone Ranger says "Looks like we're in a spot of bother, Tonto". "What do you mean 'we', White Man?"