The joke thread: a thread for camaraderie and hilarity

A girl realized that she had grown hair between her legs. She got worried and asked her mom about that hair. Her mom calmly said, "That part where the hair has grown is called your monkey. Be proud that your monkey has grown hair." The girl smiled. At dinner, she told her sister, "My monkey has grown hair." Her sister smiled and said, "That’s nothing; mine is already eating bananas."

4 minutes ago, BillyAnchor said:

I am assuming she is some sort of vegan and wouldn't even go for pizza in Woking.

Wee Greta is a vegan.  She says that meat is stealing her future.

No one with any taste (not even those who live in tacky Woking) would go to Pizza Express now.  Not only do they have dodgy customers, their pizzas are soggy crap with hardly any toppings.

If you want to date Miss Thunberg, you should think of some where better to take her. Do they have vegan options in Munns? 😉

4 hours ago, Bishop Briggs said:

Wee Greta is a vegan.  She says that meat is stealing her future.

No one with any taste (not even those who live in tacky Woking) would go to Pizza Express now.  Not only do they have dodgy customers, their pizzas are soggy crap with hardly any toppings.

If you want to date Miss Thunberg, you should think of some where better to take her. Do they have vegan options in Munns? 😉

To be honest I'd be scared to ask in Munns. Would be like asking for a half pint of shandy.