The joke thread: a thread for camaraderie and hilarity

Somehow I lost my girlfriend at the airport. While looking for her i bumped into another guy who had done the same thing.

I asked him, "What does your girlfriend look like?"

He said, "She's 26 years old, five foot ten, slim, blonde hair, blue eyes, big boobs and she's wearing a tight leather dress and thigh high boots. How about yours?"

I said, "f**k it, lets just look for yours."

I'm going on Dragon's Den with a great business idea.

Just over the border in England I'm going to set up "Smacking Rooms" and if your little c***s are playing up just take them over and give them the hiding they no doubt richly deserve.

And as a bonus I will open an off licence next door so you can load up on cheap booze at the same time.

I'm going on Dragon's Den with a great business idea.

Just over the border in England I'm going to set up "Smacking Rooms" and if your little c***s are playing up just take them over and give them the hiding they no doubt richly deserve.

And as a bonus I will open an off licence next door so you can load up on cheap booze at the same time.
*tumbleweed*

At Heaven's Gate,...
Dolly Parton and the Queen arrive at the Pearly Gates on the same day.
They both met St Peter to find out if they would be admitted to Heaven.
St Peter said, "Unfortunately, there's only one space in Heaven today so I must decide which of one of you will be admitted."
St Peter asked Dolly if there was some particular reason why she should go to Heaven.
Dolly took off her top and said, "Look at these, they are the most perfect tits God ever created."
St Peter thanked Dolly, and asked Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth, the same question.
The Queen walked over to a toilet, pulled the lever and flushes it without saying a word. St Peter immediately said, "OK, your Majesty, you may go into Heaven."
Dolly was outraged and asked, "What was that all about? I showed you two of God's own perfect creations and you turned me down. She simply flushed a commode and she got admitted to Heaven! Would you explain that to me?
"Sorry, Dolly," said St Peter, "but even in Heaven, a royal flush beats a pair - no matter how big they are."

A psychoanalyst shows a patient an inkblot and asks him what he sees.

The patient says: “A man and woman making love.”

The psychoanalyst shows him a second inkblot, and the patient says: “That’s also a man and woman making love.”

The psychoanalyst says: “You are obsessed with sex.”

The patient says: “What do you mean I’m obsessed? You’re the one with all the dirty pictures.”