The joke thread: a thread for camaraderie and hilarity

On a bitterly cold winter morning a husband and wife were listening to the radio during breakfast. They heard the announcer say, “We are going to have 8 to 10 inches of snow today. You must park your car on the even-numbered side of the street, so the snow ploughs can get through”. So the good wife went out and moved her car.
A week later while they are eating breakfast again, the radio announcer said, “We are expecting 10 to 12 inches of snow today. You must park your car on the odd-numbered side of the street, so the snow ploughs can get through”. The good wife went out and moved her car again.
The next week they are again having breakfast, when the radio announcer says, “We are expecting 12 to 14 inches of snow today. You must park….” Then the electric power went out. The good wife was very upset, and with a worried look on her face she said, “I don’t know what to do. Which side of the street do I need to park on so the snow ploughs can get through?”
Then with the love and understanding in his voice that all men who are married to blondes exhibit, the husband replied, “Why don’t you just leave the bloody car in the garage this time”?

After dropping my new girlfriend off at home once we'd had our first date the other night, she informed me that I'd have to wait 6 months before she'd suck my cock.

Told her that I totally understood and respected her decision and that I would ring her nearer the time.

Sir Ian Wilmut, the scientist who cloned Dolly the sheep successfully made a clone of himself and took it down the pub to show off. 

The clone goes up to the bar and shouts, "Hoi! Big milky-titted barmaid, get me a pint!" 

The clone gets his pint and swaggers across the pub, pinching women's arses, giving their boobs a wee jiggle and saying filthy suggestions to them on the way back to Sir Ian, who is sitting there thoroughly embarrassed. 

Sir Ian decides there and then to do away with his creation and leads him up to the highest building he can see and pushes it off the edge. 

Sir Ian gets back down to the bottom and is swiftly huckled by the police. 

"I suppose I'll be doing life for murder." he says, resigned to his fate. 

"No" the policeman says, "We're arresting you on suspicion of making an obscene clone fall." 

Girl I'm seeing didn't believe I could build a car out of just macaroni and spaghetti.
Should have seen her face when I drove pasta.
Just don't crash it. You don't want an al dente.

A German guy approaches a prostitute and says, "I vish to buy sex vit you."

"OK" says the girl, "I'll charge £20 an hour." 

"Ist goot, but I must varn you, I am a little kinky."

"No problem," she replies cautiously, "I can do a little kinky." So off they go to the girl's flat, where the German produces four large bedsprings and a duck caller. I vant you to tie ze springs to each of your limbs.

"The girl finds this most odd, but complies, fastening the springs to her elbows and knees. 

"Now you vill get on your hans und knees." She duly does this, balancing on the springs.

"You vill please blow zis vistle as I make love to you." She find this odd, but it's harmless, and after all the guy is paying well. The sex is fantastic.

She is bounced all over the room by the energetic German, all the time honking on the duck caller. The climax is the most sensational that she has ever experienced and it is several minutes before she has recovered her breath to say: 

"That was totally amazing, where did you learn how to do that?"

"Ah," says the German, "Four-sprung duck technique"

Don't know if this is a Scam or not but I just got a text saying I’ve won £250 or two tickets to an Elvis Presley tribute night...

It said Press 1 for the money or 2 for the Show

Me and my mates got the same message, we had suspicious minds. But I’ll be honest, it’s always on my mind.
Weren’t expecting two were you?! I’ll leave twice, sorry.