The joke thread: a thread for camaraderie and hilarity

Bloody predictive text. I sent a message to the sister in law asking if she'd like to go with me for a w ank by the river. 

I meant by the canal.... 

Edited by tamthebam
bloody p&b rude word filter ruining the gag

guy gets a new rifle and goes out hunting.
1st day he sees a bear, shoots it and goes to fetch his kill to find the bear isn't there. suddenly there is a tap on his shoulder, he turns around and the bear is stood there. bear says to him i will give you two choices i can kill you or shag you. so the man lets the bear shag him and trundles off defeated.
a few weeks later the man is back vowing revenge on the bear. he spots him, takes aim and shoots. again he finds the bear isn't there. just then the bear taps him on the shoulder and says il give you two choices. can either shag you or kill you. the man gets a seeing too and heads off home agin.
a few weeks later the man is back and even more determine to kill the bear. he spots the bear through the trees, takes aim and shoots. thinking he has won he trundles up to where the bear was only to find the bear is gone.
just then he gets a tap on the shoulder, he turns around and the bear says to him "be honest, you're not here for the hunting are you"

1 hour ago, Unleash The Nade said:

What do you call a one legged Chinese PE teacher?

Wun Gym Shoo

Reported for racism

43 minutes ago, GordonD said:

His mate has both legs but leaves the laces loose on one of his shoes.

He's from Taiwan.

Love it mate.  That's excellent humour, it really is.   

Apparently there is a peeping Tom living in almost every street in the country nowadays!!

I know for a fact it's not the woman opposite, she just spends most of her time watching TV in her bedroom and playing with her phone.

:P

56 minutes ago, Unleash The Nade said:

Still infatuated with me I see.

Also a bit rich coming from the sad and lonely , attention seeking racist, homophobic stalker who’s been banned from here in numerous occasions.

:D

I don't get it.

Eta, fùck you nomad.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

guy gets a new rifle and goes out hunting.
1st day he sees a bear, shoots it and goes to fetch his kill to find the bear isn't there. suddenly there is a tap on his shoulder, he turns around and the bear is stood there. bear says to him i will give you two choices i can kill you or shag you. so the man lets the bear shag him and trundles off defeated.
a few weeks later the man is back vowing revenge on the bear. he spots him, takes aim and shoots. again he finds the bear isn't there. just then the bear taps him on the shoulder and says il give you two choices. can either shag you or kill you. the man gets a seeing too and heads off home agin.
a few weeks later the man is back and even more determine to kill the bear. he spots the bear through the trees, takes aim and shoots. thinking he has won he trundles up to where the bear was only to find the bear is gone.
just then he gets a tap on the shoulder, he turns around and the bear says to him "be honest, you're not here for the hunting are you"

I got told this for the first time about three weeks ago. The guy who told it strung it out for a while with lots of actions and what not. Was hilarious the way he told it.