The joke thread: a thread for camaraderie and hilarity

On 2/14/2018 at 11:17, G_Man1985 said:

Asked the Mrs what she wants for Valentines. She said "give you a clue. Ex England goalie".

She's expecting Flowers. She's getting Seaman.

couple of suggestions if I may - perhaps "Harts and Flowers" ?

and there's a place in here for Jimmy Rimmer somewhere....

Paddy went into the confessional and said to his priest, “I almost had an affair with another woman.”

The priest said, “What do you mean, almost?”

Paddy said, “Well, we got undressed and rubbed together, but then I stopped.”

The priest said, “Rubbing together is the same as putting it in. You’re not to see that woman again. For your penance, say five Hail Mary’s and put €50 in the poor box.”

Paddy left the confessional, said his prayers, and then walked over to the poor box.

He paused for a moment and then started to leave.

The priest, who was watching, quickly ran over to him saying, “I saw that. You didn’t put any money in the poor box!”

Paddy replied, “Yeah, but I rubbed the €50 on the box, and according to you, that’s the same as putting it in!”

This guy is involved in a horrendous car crash and comes out of a coma 5 days later.

The consultant explains to him what happened etc then says,

“I have to break the news to you - your dick came off in the crash. However there is a bit of good news. We expect you will get compensation in the region of £30000. We can now offer a dick replacement at £3000 per inch. So if you had a 10 incher before, you could replace the whole lot. Or maybe you only had 5 inches before so you could keep half the money. You need to discuss it with your wife so the two of you are happy.”

Next day the guy is back at the consultant.

”So, have you and your wife reached a decision?”

”Aye, we’re getting a feckin new kitchen.”

18 hours ago, Eednud said:

Question: How do you turn a duck into a soul singer?

Answer: Pop it in the microwave, until its bill withers! 

Just told my wife that joke (after asking her if she knew who Bill Withers was; she did, I didn’t).

She listened to the punchline stoney faced then said after a few seconds, “we’ve not had duck for ages”.

She’s correct, we haven’t.

16 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Just told my wife that joke (after asking her if she knew who Bill Withers was; she did, I didn’t).

She listened to the punchline stoney faced then said after a few seconds, “we’ve not had duck for ages”.

She’s correct, we haven’t.

You might want to get your ears syringed

A bloke wanders into the pub toilets, walks up to the guy at the first urinal, taps him on the shoulder and asks, “V D?”. The guy turns around and punches him in disgust. 

The bloke then stumbles up to the guy at the second urinal, taps him on the shoulder and groans, “V D?”. That guy turns round angrily and knees him in the groin. 

The bloke staggers over to the guy at the third urinal, taps him on the shoulder and mumbles, “V D?”. 

“Yes”, he replies. 

“Great, you’re next up on the pool table”. 

An explosion killed a wild-living navy boiler man and he found himself in hell. Being used to stoking fires and extremely hot temperatures, he found hell actually quite comfortable.

When Satan went to check out the new arrival, he found him sitting in his room smiling.

“You like this?” Satan asked.

“Yes, sir,” said the sailor, “this feels like a spring day to me.”

Not wanting the new guy to be too comfortable, Satan turned up the heat a bit.  When he went back the next day to see how his new arrival was doing, the sailor was still happy; he hadn’t even broken a sweat.

“I like this kind of weather,” he told Satan.

For the next few days, Satan turned up the heat more and more, but each day the sailor looked as comfortable as ever.  By Sunday, Satan decided to try something different. Rather than turn up the heat even more, he turned it off and turned on the air conditioning. Icicles formed in the sailor’s room! When he checked on the guy, the room was icy and he was shivering, but he had a grin from ear to ear, bigger than ever.

Satan was exasperated! “Why are YOU so happy?” he demanded from the sailor. “It’s FREEZING in here!”

“Well, I’m from Leith,” said the sailor, “and evidently Hibs have won the Scottish Cup!”