The joke thread: a thread for camaraderie and hilarity

Why did the man cross the road?

He fell down the drain.

This was the trophy winning joke told by my (then) 7yo younger brother at a package holiday kids talent show in Malaga. I can't remember exactly what my joke was, but it was definitely far superior. Absolutely shocking that a talent show rewards "awwww, look at the wee boy with stupid glasses on the stage" rather than genuine talent. The joke doesn't even make sense (should be "why DIDN'T the man cross the road?" if anything) and as a result I'm still, and quite rightfully raging 21 years on.

1 hour ago, throbber said:

A large hole has emerged in the wall of Little mix changing room, police are looking into it.

Police have gone undercover to investigate reports that a man has been terrorizing a local nudist colony with a bacon slicer. While no arrests have yet been made, the Chief Inspector has had a tip-off.

2 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Why did the man cross the road?

He fell down the drain.

This was the trophy winning joke told by my (then) 7yo younger brother at a package holiday kids talent show in Malaga. I can't remember exactly what my joke was, but it was definitely far superior. Absolutely shocking that a talent show rewards "awwww, look at the wee boy with stupid glasses on the stage" rather than genuine talent. The joke doesn't even make sense (should be "why DIDN'T the man cross the road?" if anything) and as a result I'm still, and quite rightfully raging 21 years on.

Raging enough to say your younger brother wears stupid glasses.

He must love you.

Raging enough to say your younger brother wears stupid glasses.
He must love you.

a) He's worn contacts for years now, evidently didn't like specs.

b) the specs had springs on the side of them, they were actually a bit stupid.

c) brotherly love

On 12/06/2017 at 04:42, AberdeenHibee said:

Here mate, 

Went to a seafood disco the other night...

Pulled a muscle. 

My favourite bad joke. 

My favourite bad joke:

What do you call a fly with no wings?

A walk.

A guy goes skydiving for the first time and is surprised to see a blind man climbing into the plane. He's wearing the full parachute gear so he's obviously not just along for the ride. The guy asks him, "Excuse me, but are you actually jumping today?"

The blind man says, "Oh yes, I come here most weekends. I really enjoy the feeling of the wind rushing past my face!"

The guy says, "If you don't mind me asking, how do you know when you're near the ground, so you can get ready for landing?"

The blind man says, "It's easy. I just prepare myself when the dug's lead goes slack!"