First Footing in Fife- Dunfermline Athletic vs Cowdenbeath 2nd Jan

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aye, there's plenty of shite patter and crass comments from both sides but I think everyone in the crowd will be decent folk during the pre-match activities. It's really good what Cowdenbeath have done to support the club's efforts for tomorrow. Hope there's a big crowd and an entertaining game.

Cowden @ 10/1 though? Ooft, very tempting indeed.

The tenth anniversary of Norrie's passing resulted in a 4-3 trumping from Airdrie. Even with Shagger McGregor in goals we couldn't stop them. So anything could happen in this.

You are correct, even a 0 - 0 at home was hard to swallow.

But then I think about the playoff final, Dunfermline's biggest game for years and that makes everything else OK.

Unlucky.

Our biggest game that season maybe :lol:

Biggest game over recent history was the Rovers at East End where BMMMH ripped them a new one.

Looking forward to hopefully a good and competitive game of football. I can't believe it is 20 years since Norrie McCathie passed away. He was a top guy and always had time to talk to me about Cowden and all things football in the East Port. It seems like yesterday. I expect a defeat today but it's football and there's always hope. We are certainly in a better place since our last visit there. Dunfermline are strong upfront and will pose us lots of problems I fear.

I'm sure all Cowden fans will respect the Norrie tribute, he was one of ours too.

Anything from next two games away at Pars and Ayr is a bonus. Our season will be defined with what we do after these games. Play offs are def a possibility now which would be a great achievement given our thrown together young team.

I would be happy for both Ayr and Pars to get promoted and let us invest our Ibrox cash in the team for next season.

I'm sure all Cowden fans will respect the Norrie tribute, he was one of ours too.

Anything from next two games away at Pars and Ayr is a bonus. Our season will be defined with what we do after these games. Play offs are def a possibility now which would be a great achievement given our thrown together young team.

I would be happy for both Ayr and Pars to get promoted and let us invest our Ibrox cash in the team for next season.

Expect us to lose the next 3 games. Don't care about the cup result but it would be gteat to pick up a point in the league game. Hopefully today.

What a fucking terrible team. Scullion and Kane both start? Dean Brett out cause he's tired.

.... still posting?

Archived