Stranraer v Celtic

Bluetooth

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The video doing the rounds of quite a large number of Celtic fans singing/shouting : "Get the Brits out NOW!" .. in Stranraer. :lol:

What a bunch of fucking idiots.

Saw that just there. My word, the Rangers and Celtic fans* really have been trying desperately to out do themselves in the past few weeks.

A small minority of them. Obviously....

Chucking bags of shite. Seriously?

Pardon the pun, but I'm calling bullshit on this one. This claim originates from a Twitter page with only three tweets, the first of them being today, during this game. I think somebody is at it.

.....................to get back on track.

Thought Stranraer gave a good account of themselves today especially after the double substitution (Gibson and somebody). Caused Celtic a few problems down the left side with some slick passing.

They should be pwoud, vewy pwoud :thumsup2

The keeper done well with a few good saves, poor kicking mind you. There a decent enough team who will be in the play offs to go up

Pardon the pun, but I'm calling bullshit on this one. This claim originates from a Twitter page with only three tweets, the first of them being today, during this game. I think somebody is at it.

Shut it shitey.

Thought Stranraer would've atleast took half of the ground for themselves, they've just gave all the standing and the shed to Celtic..?

Another great contest chosen for the tele by Sky I see. :ph34r:

1500 _1700 Stranraer fans in a crowd of 4051. We had the main stand in and bit of terracing to the left. All Stranraer fans wished it was similar to 2001. That time we had 2/3rd of main stand and the town covered end. Plus north west terrace about 2500 in total. Police decided easier to segregate but alot of our fans would have preferred behind goals and 500 less seats in main stand.

In the covered area behind the net, is there some sort of terracing been put in place? Looks like the fans are raised.

what do you mean there has been covered terracing about 5 steps high behind the town end for years. Stair Park has terracing all round. The only bits o grass are behind the actual steps of terracing in away end.

how desperate are you to score brownie points on here when in a celtic vs stranraer thread you begin a post with "rangers"

:lol:

Almost as desperate as creating a twitter account to make bogus ridiculous lies up about a team you have only played once in your 3.5 year history :lol:

By the way for the subject of objectivity the usual arseholes with their flares and smoke bombs etc. Just f**k off eh?

Arseholes

Almost as desperate as creating a twitter account to make bogus ridiculous lies up about a team you have only played once in your 3.5 year history :lol:

Bogus? Absolutely right.

Ridiculous? The reason it has gained so much traction so quickly is that it's entirely believable.

Bogus? Absolutely right.

Ridiculous? The reason it has gained so much traction so quickly is that it's entirely believable.

Agreed. I wouldn't pish on a *** if he was on fire but I'd definitely hit one of the c***s with a fresh, warm shite. Sans bag.

Archived