Hibs v Raith

I reckon we'll win one of the games of the double header. I said that at the time the Scottish cup was drawn and i still think that we will.

Not sure which one though.

Hopefully we already have one striker lined up to replace Daly and wighton as Daly is away to Hearts and Wighton is back to Dundee by this game. So we're left with a strike force of Mark Stewart..

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This will be my second away game of the season. Last one was the short trip to Cowdenbeath in the diddy cup, way back in July.

When did Hibs last lose a game? Must be a while, but they've had really close games with the likes of QoS, Falkirk, Alloa and Livi recently. Only Falkirk actually managed a point, but winning 1-0 against QoS and Alloa suggests they are maybe not at their best.

Is Daly away, or is he available for this one?

In this day and age it's almost impossible to sign someone under the radar without some sort of rumour going about beforehand. So far there's nothing, absolutely nothing, doing the rounds as to us being interesting in signing anybody at the moment. Has it even been confirmed that Wighton is going back to Dundee?. Maybe McKinnon's pre-match interview later in the week will give us some information.

For what it's worth I think we'll lose both the league and cup game against Hibs. Hopefully I'm proved wrong.

In this day and age it's almost impossible to sign someone under the radar without some sort of rumour going about beforehand. So far there's nothing, absolutely nothing, doing the rounds as to us being interesting in signing anybody at the moment. Has it even been confirmed that Wighton is going back to Dundee?. Maybe McKinnon's pre-match interview later in the week will give us some information.

For what it's worth I think we'll lose both the league and cup game against Hibs. Hopefully I'm proved wrong.

I heard a couple of weeks ago, that we had 2 loans agreed already. Both from Dundee United..one was a striker and the other was Defender.

I heard a couple of weeks ago, that we had 2 loans agreed already. Both from Dundee United..one was a striker and the other was Defender.

That would be quite exciting...if Dundee United had any good players and weren't bottom of the league.

Archived