Brechin v Forfar 2/1/16

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You really don't get it do you ?

Why don't you go along to the AGM at the end of the season and address your issues there. I will organise the first aid team after your chat with Darren .

[/quo

If Dods and Brechin can't take critisim then they shouldn't be doing the job and violence doesn't solve anything.Instead of spending money on new drainage should have gotten astro turf and all the income that comes with it.

You really don't get it do you ?

Why don't you go along to the AGM at the end of the season and address your issues there. I will organise the first aid team after your chat with Darren .

He's clearly a troll Hedgie, I'm surprised you guys rise to it to be honest.

If this was the case then when it rains on game day does that mean it will be cancelled from now on.

It did 3 seasons ago ha ha ! A bodies pissed off but it's hardly surprising with amount o rain there's been in the area apart from Forfar which has basking in sunshine !

He's clearly a troll Hedgie, I'm surprised you guys rise to it to be honest.

Never been called troll before but he ho sticks and stones.Clearly almost all city fans don't like my critisim of the team they support as do i.,critisim is part of football and if they can't take it they shouldn't be in it.City will always get critisized because they are bottom of the league and playing rank football and I'm the only one brave enough to say it.All this saying we were unlucky is bullshit and as for Dods his excuses are lame.

Enough is enough, time for something to be done about Brechin and their continuous pitch issues. Unacceptable

Yeah ???....kick us out of the league altogether if that makes you happier....but mind that would mean Athletico Forfar being nearer the bottom...

Only game off in Scotland I think. What a joke of a club

Berwick game off too . Kick both Berwick and Brechin out of the leagues and any other team that cant get a game on . That'll thin the numbers down a bit. That'll keep the Farfar lads happy. Job done.

Archived