Brechin v Forfar 2/1/16

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Public park next to my house is playable yet glebe park resembles the Somme , amateur stuff

you do know there has been floods all over angus. It has been raining non stop for a week. How did u manage to see what the glebe looks today from your sofa. haha

Its just a pity every club in Scotland cant rely on a girls team to let them use their plastic pitch!!! :rolleyes:

Correct . Mind you lot went begging to the lassies a few seasons ago when the amateur pitch was unsuitable for purpose yet again

Its just a pity every club in Scotland cant rely on a girls team to let them use their plastic pitch!!! :rolleyes:

Our men are training on the "alleged" girls pitch today. I believe that if your girlies want to train today on a modern playable surface, bookings can be made.

Public park next to my house is playable yet glebe park resembles the Somme , amateur stuff

Well why dont you pack up your tent from said public park and we will play it there.

Enough is enough, time for something to be done about Brechin and their continuous pitch issues. Unacceptable

Two games off last season and one this season hardly justifies actions ! Even Parkhead and Dens have had games off this year! I met someone at Petrol Station who said pitch was nt too bad but ref was more concerned about continuous rain forecast .

Two games off last season and one this season hardly justifies actions ! Even Parkhead and Dens have had games off this year! I met someone at Petrol Station who said pitch was nt too bad but ref was more concerned about continuous rain forecast .

If this was the case then when it rains on game day does that mean it will be cancelled from now on.

Archived