Brechin v Forfar 2/1/16

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully manage to get to this but there are rumours of a 'few drinkies' the night before so will judge on the day..

However, to go, pay and there's no 'high pitched voice' Brechin Goalie to shout at is just not on.

FFS Brechin, make sure he kens the score regarding venue.

Hopefully manage to get to this but there are rumours of a 'few drinkies' the night before so will judge on the day..

However, to go, pay and there's no 'high pitched voice' Brechin Goalie to shout at is just not on.

FFS Brechin, make sure he kens the score regarding venue.

My god man. I knew Farfar were behind the times but you are about 2 months late with that corker !

Very good.

Pitch is fine. A few light showers due later today , tomorrow is meant to be rain free but Saturday is supposed to be monsoon time again.

Should be ok though , if our game at Ayr is anything to go by.

I will look out the starting handle for the old motor then. If I start cranking it over later today it should start before Saturday afternoon? You need to blend in with the locals in them wild parts...

I will look out the starting handle for the old motor then. If I start cranking it over later today it should start before Saturday afternoon? You need to blend in with the locals in them wild parts...

Is your first sentence a euphemism?

Archived