Brechin v Forfar 2/1/16

Crunch time for both teams. Genuinely fear for us if we lose. I'm well aware that there is still a lot of games to be played but we really do need to win and then go on a run to take us away from the bottom two. I would also like to apologise as i bought a season ticket this year for the first season in ages and because of this i'm convinced i've fecking jinxed our campaign . Anyone got any news of transfer window comings or goings ?

Do we still have Isaac for Saturday or is that his time up ? Hard one to call but bound to be a goal fest ,! Hopefully Darren offloads the deadwood and brings in a couple o expierianced guys in Jan as I think we re only 2 or 3 players away from being a half decent side ! Gotta mind we lost 3 or 4 of the leagues better players at end of the season ! And I m as guilty as anyone for forgetting that at times !!!

Do we still have Isaac for Saturday or is that his time up ? Hard one to call but bound to be a goal fest ,! Hopefully Darren offloads the deadwood and brings in a couple o expierianced guys in Jan as I think we re only 2 or 3 players away from being a half decent side ! Gotta mind we lost 3 or 4 of the leagues better players at end of the season ! And I m as guilty as anyone for forgetting that at times !!!

Boy I know is champing at the bit to get going he'll be a good signing for use if it happens.