Dundee v Dundee United (Non Deluded Dee's Return)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some of these dabs appear to be genuinely raging at the Wagner song on that facebook page. What a bunch of precious wee souls.

One on my Facebook has completely lost it too, says he's reporting him for breaching Facebook rules etc. :lol:

Had look up who he was and lets be honest as far as celeb fans go he's no Lorraine Kelly. ;)

Haven't heard of this Wagner chap nor the singer thf.

Funsters do have previous for getting easily excited mind, re: Speroni's testimonial being the 'best Dundee game of their life' :lol:

This result, a win by a flukey goal, has brought out a level of fuckwittery from the Dees that I have not witnessed before.

Thank Christ they didn't lose, I hate to think of the effect that a loss would have had.

Still, 6-2 eh?

This result, a win by a flukey goal, has brought out a level of fuckwittery from the Dees that I have not witnessed before.

Thank Christ they didn't lose, I hate to think of the effect that a loss would have had.

Still, 6-2 eh?

mq1.jpg?v=4fc532bd

Still, 6-2 eh?

Heads gone.

Is our fuckwittery on a par with the Ciftci non bite brigade of the infamous tannadice Derby?

It's delightful to see just how much you are hurting and just how much the Dee's are getting to you.

Still, relegation eh?

Still, 6-2 eh?

In all fairness, seeing "The World Famous United's" starting 11 being utterly bossed around Dens by a second string dundee lineup was very, very, enjoyable.

6-2 was awful, and highly embarrassing. But it didn't really matter in the long run. At the time we were in no danger of relegation in our first season back, and top 6 looked pretty unlikely. As it happened it sparked us into taking 18 points from our next 8 games. Despite the tight scoreline Saturday's defeat was a more serious affair for United. You could tell from the body language of their players at the end. Maybe a derby win for United might just have changed things. In the end it was just the same old "hard luck" story. There's a danger of going straight from "can't go down" to "can't stay up" without the usual transition period of furious street-fighting that clubs who're used to being near the bottom can call on.

Archived