Dundee v Dundee United (Non Deluded Dee's Return)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this how years of pent up derby pumpings manifests itself? Thank heavens we are going down as I couldn't face the chances of this bizarre behaviour coming from Utd fans.

I don't think we'd act like that.

Do you know the results from the last eight derby games?

Is this how years of pent up derby pumpings manifests itself? Thank heavens we are going down as I couldn't face the chances of this bizarre behaviour coming from Utd fans.

See, that's it!

Make up positives from your situation. :)

(Only problem - surely being out the league so long is what caused all this? :o )

I'd like to step away from the mcpake challenge debate and remind everyone our injury and suspension ravaged team cantered past utds best with consummate ease.

Gadzhalov and Konrad at CH FFS. Cammy recalled from Peterhead FFS.

No gorgeous Greg FFS.

So fucking easy.

Gadzhalov and Konrad at CH FFS.

To steal and paraphrase a Kevin Bridges joke:

We had a Bulgarian and a German at centre-half both trying to speak English, commanded by a Scottish goalkeeper trying to speak English.

I couldn't understand all the debate about McPake's tackle so I viewed the replay over and over, different angles, different speeds...the lot...and it's clear as day that, at the critical moment-the point of impact if you will-the ref. pulls out a yellow card, definitely not red.

Surely debate over?

I couldn't understand all the debate about McPake's tackle so I viewed the replay over and over, different angles, different speeds...the lot...and it's clear as day that, at the critical moment-the point of impact if you will-the ref. pulls out a yellow card, definitely not red.

Surely debate over?

Not how it works with the DABs mate.

Always cheated, never defeated.

Demel should never have been dismissed either I'm hearing. Even ignoring his off the ball petulance there's a strong case for persistent fouling or professional foul for his 2nd yellow. Open and shut.

Oh and Dillon deserved a penalty for running into mcginn full pelt....

Archived