J'accuse! Aberdeen F.C. and Bottle

Hello, Pride of the Clyde here

Apologies for the unusually abrupt greeting but I am with you to address an important issue this late afternoon.

I am here to charge Aberdeen F.C. with cowardice, lack of bottle, bed-wetting. Call it what you will but the evidence is now overwhelming.

How do you, the Pie and Bovril jury, find them?

Tidings,

PotC.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apologies for the unusually abrupt greeting but I am with you to address an important issue this late afternoon.

I am here to charge Aberdeen F.C. with cowardice, lack of bottle, bed-wetting. Call it what you will but the evidence is now overwhelming.

Tidings,

ORLY?

I remember when the best Morton team in a generation were 8 points ahead of us but completely shat the bed allowing us to get promotion, and returning them to complete oblivion.

Good times. I had plenty bottles then.

I remember when the best Morton team in a generation were 8 points ahead of us but completely shat the bed allowing us to get promotion, and returning them to complete oblivion.

Good times. I had plenty bottles then.

As much as I think you're funny and nice, you omit the midweek game in Cowdenbeath when your team effectively took the ball off the field down 1-3.

Guest Bob Mahelp

Dropping 2 points is never good, but a great fightback from a Dons team that were unlucky not to win the game in the end.

Lack of bottle ? Hahahaha.

Bet the OP feels like a right tw@t now.

Tidings,

PotC.

Harsh................................but fair.

Tidings,

PotC.

Hopefully a few of the c***s will end up electrocuted with the dodgy electric blankets.

As much as I think you're funny and nice, you omit the midweek game in Cowdenbeath when your team effectively took the ball off the field down 1-3.

We were 2-1 up actually. If you're going to try and rip people you need to get your facts right or you look like an absolute bell-end.

Aberdeen have the second highest budget and will finish second. Despite having that budget it's still much closer to Hearts budget than it is to Celtics. They aren't bottling anything just punching their weight.

In 2nd?. Is that not where they are now and as you predicted?. They are the best Aberdeen team for years and they are the only team keeping pace with one of the worst Celtic teams for years.

Aberdeen have the second highest budget and will finish second. Despite having that budget it's still much closer to Hearts budget than it is to Celtics. They aren't bottling anything just punching their weight.

Oh well, let's not even bother playing the matches and just rank each team on their spending power.

Pfft! They think they're a classic team - and the thing is they might be - yet any time an opportunity has been presented to them to genuinely challenge Celtic, they've been too scared to take it.

It's indisputable, the list is far too long now.

Oh well, let's not even bother playing the matches and just rank each team on their spending power.

Pfft! They think they're a classic team - and the thing is they might be - yet any time an opportunity has been presented to them to genuinely challenge Celtic, they've been too scared to take it.

It's indisputable, the list is far too long now.

Classic team

Archived