Morton v St Mirren Championship 2/1/16

We were hardly a progressive, visionary of the game club before Scott arrived*. It obviously didn't help but we're back in the same league position as we were then, with precious few new ideas to show for it.

* Excepting the Lindberg and Rajamaki signings, but even then it seems clear that they were signed more on a whim and tip-off, as opposed to reprsenting a more clued-up approach to the transfer market. And for whatever reason, we never got the sign-on value that their talent merited, and similar clubs received at the time anyway.

Precisely. John Wilson is another custodian who failed miserably to help Morton realise its potential. It sticks in my craw when you see clubs like Hamilton, County and fckin St Johnstone leaving us in their wake.

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, it's actually a proxy mocking the fact that you're all clearly utter morons. Normally I wouldn't explain that, but as we've just established, you're rather thick, and I'm in a helpful mood.

Your use and reinforcement of a lazy stereotype is a far greater indicator of ignorance than anything I've posted here, as is your insistence on reverting to insults that are pretty much on a playground level (you can't do maths! LOL!).

I wouldn't normally explain that, and so on, etc.

(To give you some credit, at least you had the capacity to edit out whatever error you'd made the first time round. Good work. Have a sticker.)

Archived