STEVO v Brechin

Stop winding up the other supporters up.We wouldn't be bottom of the league if we weren't that shite.

I've seen you guys twice in a couple of months and at no point did you look like fodder for us high flying birds. Well worth a point at the glebe and had enough very good chances to get something at Somerset (although it would've been a fortunate point on Saturday as we pretty much dominated the match).

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Canna comment as I was na there today , but Thommo deserves a start I d say he s done ok coming off bench lately ! I d let Euan Smith , Tiffs , Montgomery (who's obviously nvr gonna get a chance ) and Johnson go ! Jury out on Weatherson ! I think we let better squad players go at endo season likes o a Ferguson , Cameron , Steve Jackson ,

Disagree there. Still think Montgomery and Johnston deserve a better chance than they've already had. Dyer is one who needs to look a little more interested!

Thomson deserves a chance on the starting line up, pretty sure we dropped Jacko for a few games last season?

Disagree there. Still think Montgomery and Johnston deserve a better chance than they've already had. Dyer is one who needs to look a little more interested!

Thomson deserves a chance on the starting line up, pretty sure we dropped Jacko for a few games last season?

Johnston was involved in first 7 or 8 games we lost (I'm not blaming him for defeats )But he seem s well outta picture

Johnston was involved in first 7 or 8 games we lost (I'm not blaming him for defeats )But he seem s well outta picture

but those few games he played he was our best player and won player of the month then never played again don't think he's been given a fair chance

Archived