STEVO v Brechin

The good thing about a prodigal homecoming is that it usually ends up in disappointment as the prodigal was never the same as when they left.

2-1 Brechin with Stevenson subbed after 60 mins after breathing out his arse. Gerry losing the plot and nutting Dods in the tunnel again.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually think we might get beat here - 3 defeats in a row without a goal from open play, and (in my opinion) our 2 best players missing. Against a team who we held on for a draw against not too long ago.

Either that, or 3-0, Steeeevoooo hat trick.

VERTI VERTI DRAIN

A much over rated excercise. Our pitch was verti drained midweek before the Stranraer game and it was still in doubt on the Saturday morning.

I have never known so much rain fall in one month. Clay based soil obviously doesn't like it !

Hope the game goes ahead though . I have a sneaky feeling we might do something today.

A much over rated excercise. Our pitch was verti drained midweek before the Stranraer game and it was still in doubt on the Saturday morning.

I have never known so much rain fall in one month. Clay based soil obviously doesn't like it !

Hope the game goes ahead though . I have a sneaky feeling we might do something today.

"sneaky feeling", do you aye

Archived