STEVO v Brechin

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As pleased as I am that he has signed, I hope the hero worship isn't going to cause problems with the players that have performed well all season.

I'm not sure he'll start the game because it would be a kick in the nuts to whoever he drops

You could drop pretty much anyone after the Peterhead game to be honest.

Boyle, Adams and Docherty all out. My confidence has just disappeared.

Fleming

Devlin

McLauchlan

Graham

Donald

Gilmour

Stevenson

Crawford

Trouten

Moore

Preston

Amazing how as soon as you take Adams and Docherty out the Ayr team it genuinely changes the whole complexion of them. I'd still expect you to have to much for Brechin but if they're still out for Cowdenbeath...

What's Adams out with anyway? He signing for anyone else in January?

Amazing how as soon as you take Adams and Docherty out the Ayr team it genuinely changes the whole complexion of them. I'd still expect you to have to much for Brechin but if they're still out for Cowdenbeath...

What's Adams out with anyway? He signing for anyone else in January?

Yeah, two pretty huge players to take out. Weakens us so much defensively, with Stevenson there we should be decent going forward but that midfield would worry me.

No idea why he is out, hasn't been mentioned anywhere. Not sure if he has done enough to get a move to the league above....

Think there will still be question marks bout his fitness until he completes an entire season.

There was a Stranraer fan posted a communication their board put out about the approach they made for Adams saying that someone had spoken to him and his dad and were told he would never play senior football again.

I get the impression he is turning out for Ayr because of his relationship with McCall, he has been rested 2-3 times this season and maybe with the Cowden game 3 days later, which on paper. should be a harder game he is maybe only sitting this one out.

A bit of a crisis with Doc and Adams both out in the middle. Expect to see Gilmour and Crawford slot in there, possibly Murphy but doubt it. However with the inclusion of Stevo, our attacking options are vast with the likes of Forrest, Trouts, Moore and Preston there too. Had a hard game up at Brechin but on the whole they don't seem a brilliant outfit so I still hope for a win.

2-1 Ayr, Stevo and Moore getting the goals for us.

He always scored screamers against us and is a player I like! I d a sneaky inkling about us sneaking a draw before you signed him but that's a good signing at a perfect time in season .. We played well enough last week but might need a bit more tomorrow .. Heart says draw head says. Defeat

Archived