Saturday's encounter between St Mirren & Livingston

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FT 1-4

Can't argue with that scoreline at all, a fair reflection of the game.

I hope today was Jamie Langfield's last game in football, for his sake more than anything. Goodness me he's f**king shite, he was at fault for 3 of the 4 goals today. As far as I understand Ridgers loan at Killie ends on the 1st of January. I hope he starts next week at Cappielow.

Turning point of the second half was at 3-1. We had a scrambled effort which looked over the line to me. Wasn't given, Livi ran up the park and made it 1-4. In saying that can't complain really. Two relegation battles in a row, can't wait!

That was the most fitting end to this calendar year.

We've looked like a team that can do no right - and knows it.

We've been super low on confidence for a long time but the last 25 minutes takes it to a new level.

At 3-1 we should make it 3-2 when the ball drops to Gallacher (I think) 4 yards out. Instead he sclafs it and gives the keeper a chance to smother it somewhere near the line.

We are still complaining about that as the ball is played through to a Livvy player, who sclafs his shot - and it trickles in at the far post.

It was like the whole team gave up there and then.

In the last 10 minutes we were passing the ball around the back 4 as if we were ahead. In reality they were terrified to do anything.

No idea how we can turn this around.

Fear for us at Cappielow.

That was the most fitting end to this calendar year.

We've looked like a team that can do no right - and knows it.

We've been super low on confidence for a long time but the last 25 minutes takes it to a new level.

At 3-1 we should make it 3-2 when the ball drops to Gallacher (I think) 4 yards out. Instead he sclafs it and gives the keeper a chance to smother it somewhere near the line.

We are still complaining about that as the ball is played through to a Livvy player, who sclafs his shot - and it trickles in at the far post.

It was like the whole team gave up there and then.

In the last 10 minutes we were passing the ball around the back 4 as if we were ahead. In reality they were terrified to do anything.

No idea how we can turn this around.

Fear for us at Cappielow.

Game of two sclafs!

Even before the game started, when the Livi players ran out and immediately went over to their fans and did a mini warm-up, it was clear who was up for this more. We huffed and puffed but goals at the right time, at least one error from Langfield, and an absolute wonder pass in the five pass counter from our own set piece to set up the fourth makes it a very dreary time for us buds. Livi were wonderful, we were woeful. We should start a text competition where a random supporter is chosen to take the team every week - it'd be hard to do any worse.

Archived