John Sweeney

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey dont slag off jeremy kyle. It wasnt that when u wer on it for you DNA results and getting ur £50 on top of ur giro. Tony Stokes, suppose he's got to get a game somewhere....right im away to get ready for work. We can slag each other off later ya wee bawbag

How about learning to use the quote function ??

I saw sweeney a few times at Pollok and have to say he looked decent with plenty of dig about him. Its good to see clubs showing some ambition good on St Rochs

From what I have read this week, he is pals with their manager and played for his amateur team Blochairn Star about 10 years ago when he was a teenager. I think he stays in the north of the city as well.

We won 3-1 mate and raised a couple of hundred pounds for local youth club.

Cannot believe the usual suspects having a moan because we are trying to improve.

Our player John Sweeney made his debut yesterday and showed what he will offer - we are happy to have him on board.

For those worried about the long term sustainability of the club can be assured that we have the right people dealing with the finances and long term plans of the club.

We may be a small club but we have ambitions and so do our 130 season ticket holders. We have a responsibility to them to ensure that we invest in the future of the club on and off the park.

Real Arab Maverick and Mr Dazzle we know who you are (and you made similar comments when we signed TJ from Albion Rovers)- worry about your own small club lads and let it go.

Happy new year everyone -

And Sweeney if you are reading this your wages are getting docked 75p for coming on this pish!!!

My club is not a small club....we are in super prem and doing pretty well at the moment.... and well done yesterday. That park behind the school stood up well to the weather...shame more people didnt attend though. As previously stated, i have nothing against St Rochs but so many smaller clubs have suffered by paying big wages that cannot be sustained.

My club is not a small club....we are in super prem and doing pretty well at the moment.... and well done yesterday. That park behind the school stood up well to the weather...shame more people didnt attend though. As previously stated, i have nothing against St Rochs but so many smaller clubs have suffered by paying big wages that cannot be sustained.

Sure your club aren't in the same league as the candy????

Why should clubs like st roch not sign a player like John sweeny,,,,a remember when the ants signed Chris Mackie,, from Rob Roy,, everyone was on slating him,, saying he's done over weight, etc,,,,but he worked, hard enjoyed his time, n got his hunger back n started banging in goals,,n got move,back to top league,,, so we should be congratulating roch for enticing Sweeney

Not slating any team for signing a player. Just talking bout clubs sustainability of paying wages at that level....the junior game struggled and now has a new lease of life but dont want to see clubs struggle of fold bcoz living beyond their means...big chris was a gr8 goalscorer when he was at my club and as for being overweight, he just used his ar*e to hold players off....

Archived