Worst SNPbad story yet

Fide

Anyone who wants to see seethe should read your work on the dead pool thread.

Wishing other posters dead takes a bit of beating on the seethe scale.

It was a throwaway comment on a general nonsense thread that makes fun of death. No one took it seriously but you are obviously obsessed with it and still seething. What a sad and pathetic loser! 

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was a throwaway comment on a general nonsense thread that makes fun of death. No one took it seriously but you are obviously obsessed with it and still seething. What a sad and pathetic loser!

Yep.

It's everyone else who is seething.

Wishing people dead and lashing out with insults on a football site is normal behaviour.

Yep.

It's everyone else who is seething.

Wishing people dead and lashing out with insults on a football site is normal behaviour.

I was not serious and you are the only one who is seething about it. You must lead a sad and empty life to be so obsessed with me. 

ETA - I assume that you think it is "normal behaviour" to celebrate the agonising deaths of cancer sufferers.

I was not serious and you are the only one who is seething about it. You must lead a sad and empty life to be so obsessed with me.

ETA - I assume that you think it is "normal behaviour" to celebrate the agonising deaths of cancer sufferers.

Nope.

I haven't got a single post in that thread. I've also never wished another poster dead.

Yours sad, seething and obsessed.

http://www.scotsman.com/news/politics/snp-campaign-vans-spotted-parking-illegally-1-4116558

In further news, Nicola Sturgeon didn't refill the kettle in the Holyrood communal kitchen after making herself coffee, Michael Matheson put his empty ginger bottle in the grey wheelie bin instead of the blue yin, and Alex Salmond has been accused of not putting the toilet seat back down.

ifCPCsM.jpg

Further barrel scrapings from the British media to follow.

In further news, Nicola Sturgeon didn't refill the kettle in the Holyrood communal kitchen after making herself coffee, Michael Matheson put his empty ginger bottle in the grey wheelie bin instead of the blue yin, and Alex Salmond has been accused of not putting the toilet seat back down.

ifCPCsM.jpg

Further barrel scrapings from the British media to follow.

Now that was funny.

I actually chortled as I read it. :thumsup2

Oliver's article was written to wind up the SNP and its supporters. The hate and seethe on here proves that he succeeded brilliantly.

You realise that this doesn't make Oliver sound any better, right?

I'm not obsessed with you, as this is (knowingly) the first response to your drivel I've responded to.

You say your posts on the Deadpool were in jest, who jests about losing family & friends to cancer? Even specifying the ages they lost their battle, you sir, are a poor excuse for DNA and furthermore, your attempt at backtracking are even worse than 8 miles attempt to cover up his scooping of shite from his arse.

If I've got the wrong poster, I apologise profusely.

I've said it before, I know guys working in the history department of Edinburgh uni, when you mention his name to them, they all fall about laughing....

TBF to the cnut they're probably all jealous as fcuk.

I'm not obsessed with you, as this is (knowingly) the first response to your drivel I've responded to.

You say your posts on the Deadpool were in jest, who jests about losing family & friends to cancer? Even specifying the ages they lost their battle, you sir, are a poor excuse for DNA and furthermore, your attempt at backtracking are even worse than 8 miles attempt to cover up his scooping of shite from his arse.

If I've got the wrong poster, I apologise profusely.

Poor excuse for DNA? f**k off ye sad w****r!

ETA - at least I don't live in a shithole like Benburb 

The fucking state Willie Rennie gets himself into going on about the referendum :lol:

It's like your grandad complaining they've put the price of Bourbon biscuits up by 5p a packet.

They haven't have they???? Hope custard creams are still the same price....

Archived