Riordan hits new low

Very Likely. Problem is his reputation follows him about, but surely there is a team in the Lowland League or a team in the East Juniors that are willing to give him a chance.

Even so at that level he will always have to prove he has the right attitude.

His reputation follows him if you believe made up shite like the post you replied to.

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The manager, who credited him with changing their season and making the playoffs.

He must've only played a handful of games??? You'll not find many league 2 fans saying he was their best player either if Naysmith has said that it'll be to bam him up to try and get him to sign on again. Austin was far more of a worry, there was also a current starting Premiership defender in their team, there's no way he was their best player.

He must've only played a handful of games??? You'll not find many league 2 fans saying he was their best player either if Naysmith has said that it'll be to bam him up to try and get him to sign on again. Austin was far more of a worry, there was also a current starting Premiership defender in their team, there's no way he was their best player.

3 months 12 games 4 goals 5 assists.

Where about is that not good enough for East Fife? I do rate Austin, I'm just saying what the manager said.

Obviously he thinks he should be playing at a higher level than he will get offered and given the potential talent he has perhaps he's right to think that. But he's 32 with attitude problems and would be seen as a luxury player.

If he was guaranteed to put an extra 100-150 on City's gates I'd take him but only for that alone as I don't think we need him in our team given he'd be likely to be disruptive and that's a sad indictment. Maybe he could try Strollers- quite handy for all his Muirhoose mates to go and watch him.

Obviously he thinks he should be playing at a higher level than he will get offered and given the potential talent he has perhaps he's right to think that. But he's 32 with attitude problems and would be seen as a luxury player.

If he was guaranteed to put an extra 100-150 on City's gates I'd take him but only for that alone as I don't think we need him in our team given he'd be likely to be disruptive and that's a sad indictment. Maybe he could try Strollers- quite handy for all his Muirhoose mates to go and watch him.

Why would he be disruptive? He's been training with our first team the last 4 months that coincides with our unbeaten run and was highly praised at East Fife.

Hes never been disruptive in his career bar falling out with Strachan.

3 months 12 games 4 goals 5 assists.

Where about is that not good enough for East Fife? I do rate Austin, I'm just saying what the manager said.

Where did I say he wasn't good enough for East Fife? And when did the manager say he was their best player?

Is bambino7 friends with Riordan too? :lol:

He could probably get a game somewhere no bother but he clearly thinks he's too good for anyone outside of the Championship and Prem. That's sheer arrogance, he's clearly nowhere near good enough to even be a squad player at this level.

At least O'Connor can accept the level he should be playing at.

What are you on about?

What's with the Riordan hate on this thread also? He's wasted a huge chunk of his career and nobody will feel worse about it than him. How dare he try to get a job doing something he does so naturally well to provide for his young family.

Because he's whining in a national outlet about how hard done by he is instead of putting his hands up and accepting that any tainted reputation he has is his own doing and no-one else's.

It's pretty clear by the posts on here that one of Riordans main problems may well be meeting Hibees out around the city and being given a wee cuddle and told things like:

"You should still be playing for us mate, if I was Stubbs I'd have you out there every week"

"You are the best striker we've ever had"

"You are still amazing, can't believe you aren't playing for Scotland"

"Anno Deek it was all (insert name here) fault".

Archived