Riordan hits new low

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I fully expect to be reading articles in 10 years time with Riordan complaining that he's not being given a fair chance as a manager because he's been overlooked for jobs ever since he relegated Hibs to League One after appointing his mates to the coaching staff.

Riordan was equipped with the talent to play football at a level, which would financially set him for life. Unfortunately, he wasn't blessed with the mental capacity to harness that talent.

Absolutely frightening that he still can't accept responsibility. That a dangerous level of delusion. No manager should let this type of tosser anywhere near their club. There must be a huge fear that his attitude could rub off on folk.

Hibs fans confirming why Stubbs is getting an easy ride despite constant failure.

If you fail to deliver and fail to live up to expectations there will always be a place for you at Easter Road.

I might've said this before in here but...

Riorden and O'Connor were a fantastic strike force. I remember watching them against us at Easter Road (no idea what year it would've been) and their movement and interlinking play was a real joy to watch (as much as it can be against your team). It's quite sad to see how both of their careers have gone.

Archived