David Gray

ewan_fife

A central midfielder that can't really run, pass or tackle. Prone to the odd screamer though. I would be aiming a bit higher than him if you want out this league.

well he's just training the now, if this is true hope Gary doesn't sign him. We need an attacking players who's going to hurt teams.

ewan_fife...he is a better player than Mr Muir is describing....he keeps possession really well and has a great range of passing..his tackling is fine and I am sure given the chance would be a decent addition to your squad.

Couldn't you be looking to pinch players from EK, Spartans and Stirling Uni instead?

Ignore Edinburgh City- they're just a shite and lucky team who are only warming Spartans rightful place at the top of the league... :rolleyes:

David gray would be a great addition to any team at that level
East fife are about the same level as us and he is about as good as david sinclair who couldn't even make the bench for us before getting loaned out so no he wouldn't be a 'great' signing for most clubs at our level.

East fife are about the same level as us and he is about as good as david sinclair who couldn't even make the bench for us before getting loaned out so no he wouldn't be a 'great' signing for most clubs at our level.

Why not? Games riddled with players who've done well at levels you didn't expect them to. The bottom half of the championship to the top of the Lowland, Highland or Super Leagues would have players across a wide spectrum but I'm willing to bet there are a few better players playing non league than some in the championship.

I'd also suggest that it can quite often be about a system or style of play that suits and even teammates that do. Lot of players done well when they've moved up despite not setting the heather alight at the Lower level. Never an exact science.

Couldn't you be looking to pinch players from EK, Spartans and Stirling Uni instead?

Ignore Edinburgh City- they're just a shite and lucky team who are only warming Spartans rightful place at the top of the league... :rolleyes:

EK could buy Division 2 and probably Division 1 as well

Archived