meadow looking for new manager

meadow30

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Plus after breaking the bank for monti you couldn't afford a new manager lol

Another Kilbirnie fan with a comment about Pollok!

I actually starting to wonder if there is more Kilbirnie fans on here than actually go on a Saturday. (Or maybe multiple profiles?)

No doubt one will be along in a minute to accuse me of having an agenda against KL dsspite it usually me replying to KL fan posting about Pollok.

Another Kilbirnie fan with a comment about Pollok!

I actually starting to wonder if there is more Kilbirnie fans on here than actually go on a Saturday. (Or maybe multiple profiles?)

No doubt one will be along in a minute to accuse me of having an agenda against KL dsspite it usually me replying to KL fan posting about Pollok.

Na no agenda

We just know that most of you Lok lads bite all the time & are easily offended ha ha

Na no agenda

We just know that most of you Lok lads bite all the time & are easily offended ha ha

I wasn't saying the KL supporters had an agenda.

And not offended at all, take it as a compliment so many people are obsessed about what happens at Pollok, means we are hopefully heading in the right direction again and people are worried.

Honestly think Rankin and Co will reappear soon with another big club. He is a good solid gaffer and it would be foolish to write him off.

Murdie has been appointed manager of Blantyre, No sure how Rankin will do without Murdie as for me he was the main man in the partnership

Think the club have appointed the right man. Looks like a very passionate guy and doesn't enjoy losing. (Based on that video) Looking forward to seeing where he takes us

nice picture of you on twitter eying up the new managers arse Stuarty what's that all about..lol

Irvine Meadow are pleased to announce that Davie Greig is our new Manager along with his Backroom Team of Scott Mills, John Petrie and player /coach Kevin Rutciewicz.

Welcome to Meadow Park guys :thumsup2

Best wishes to Davie on his appointment.

Archived