meadow looking for new manager

meadow30

well said shannon.

definitely a player, ex coach who used to be with ashfield.

they took ashfield down and looks like we could be going down, hope not.

I really don't think it's a player. Someone trying to make people think it's a player or supporter when clearly no fan of Meadow....anymore.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it wasn't for Knox Talbot would never have achieved what they have over the past 40 years Wullie Knox was and to some extent still is Auchinleck Talbot, mind you tucker has achieved wonders in his own right so fair play to him the boy has done good.

A wee bit unfair on Jamsie Kirkland who had clawed us out a dark hole just before Wullie took over. In the space of 35 years I think we have only had 5 managers. Speaks volumes.

Happy isn't Happy

N

o Happy?

After that display today nay f.....g wonder. Ha

It wasn't even a display an attempt.Larry is happier than me.

P.'s. Heard you mentioned ma name after the bells!

If you want to discuss talbots shady past I suggest that you start your own thread on the subject. This was my response to I.M. X. 1 after all this is a meadow thread...........................

.......... No you nor anybody else will come on here and think you can tell me what I can and cannot post.You need to lighten up fur f. sake .

But yet you feel it's ok to tell him what can and cannot post on a medda thread?

Wouldn't get too roped in by people who claim to know things but won't say. However if a decision has been made it would be more professional of meadow to announce it officially rather than go through the pretence.

The enigma machine at Medda park is now fecked (lease expired), so we all just need to wait for the committee vote.

Want me to run a sweep?

10 quid a pop all fund go in the bucket

Someone talking some sense at last

7 people will decide

Hopefully bye Tuesday evening, Medda twitter will updated you all.

Until then keep the pish talk rolling, feck I got work on Tuesday & don't get signal. Hope the results on STV.

Someone talking some sense at last

7 people will decide

Hopefully bye Tuesday evening, Medda twitter will updated you all.

Until then keep the pish talk rolling, feck I got work on Tuesday & don't get signal. Hope the results on STV.

That's quite a U turn from one of your previous posts fella.

A wee bit unfair on Jamsie Kirkland who had clawed us out a dark hole just before Wullie took over. In the space of 35 years I think we have only had 5 managers. Speaks volumes.

The thing way Jamesy, Dipple was he brought some good players such as Gray, Goudie and Lannon but he would never have built the team and club and achieved the success Knox did, Jamesy was a good at building teams but as a manager he lacked the extra edge to make them great teams. I think I would be right in saying before Kirkland the committee picked the team hence the reason Jamesy walked out on Talbot due to some members thinking they still had the right to be picking the team.

The thing way Jamesy, Dipple was he brought some good players such as Gray, Goudie and Lannon but he would never have built the team and club and achieved the success Knox did, Jamesy was a good at building teams but as a manager he lacked the extra edge to make them great teams. I think I would be right in saying before Kirkland the committee picked the team hence the reason Jamesy walked out on Talbot due to some members thinking they still had the right to be picking the team.

The Great Man once told me that Jamsey would have been more successful if he had signed bigger squads.

Archived