meadow looking for new manager

meadow30

Shanner spot on, I was so embarrassed at the Troon game thought that was time for a change, committee game them more time, very patient IMO, but never got the improvement. Stevie & Murdie were not motivating our team & playing lone striker week in week out. We are in the shit right now, but I want someone in who will play attacking football & not go down without a fight.

no looking for much hey think u should be happy if use stay up no matter wit type of football ye play. I remember under strain the football Medda played wasn't good on the eye but got results. Wits went wrong down at Medda cos there's good players throughout that team

Mon the papers

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spoke to Colin Spence just before he left Talbot and he said at the time Medda were in for him. Thought it was a no brainer he was going to them as he is an Irvine boy so really surprised when he signed for Troon. Looking back in hindsight maybe he saw that Troon looked a better proposition than Meadow.

Troon are a very decent outfit but who would have thought to pick them over medda 10 years ago?

Mccluckie offered the job from what I'm hearing

Just out of interest, what one? Saw a few familiar managerial faces at the game at Renfrew last night, some in work and some out of work, I'd have thought anyone interested in the post would have wanted to take the chance to see them in action last night.

Alan who is Talbot assistant hence why he was at the Buffs v Talbot game . His brother to be his assistant if he decides he wants it is what I'm led to believe

Can't see that happening Him and Tucker are a great duo and there would be no reason to go. But wouldn't rule out Brian Mcluckie though

Can't see that happening Him and Tucker are a great duo and there would be no reason to go. But wouldn't rule out Brian Mcluckie though

Sometimes the temptation of being your own man can be every reason to go regardless who you're connected to.

Not saying mcluckie will leave Talbot but we have seen Neil Duffy leave troon for whittletts and sometimes guys get that buzz for being their own man.

Being assistant at Beechwood might suit Allan as he has a very time consuming job. Anyway he can't leave because he has his own page in the match programme ;) . I'm lead to believe that it might be Brian with a wee financial shoulder up from somebody who left one of his former clubs to free-fall into the ADL.

Being assistant at Beechwood might suit Allan as he has a very time consuming job. Anyway he can't leave because he has his own page in the match programme ;) . I'm lead to believe that it might be Brian with a wee financial shoulder up from somebody who left one of his former clubs to free-fall into the ADL.

Security man at Auchinleck Tesco. ;)

Medda are holding interviews but would McLuckie apply ?. If he does and doesn't get the gig would he suffer the same shite as Greirson on here :)

If he is offered the job its a tough decision...might never get the chance to be his own man at a big club again...but splitting up the most successful partnership in the juniors is also a big call.

Archived