Your favourite photos of the year!

A severe lack of Moshni pictures on here.

My favourite one involving him was when we beat them 3-0 at Palmerston in April. He was pictured punching the pitch in frustration. Tremendous fun.

The picture of him booting Erwin up the arse in the play-off final was pure comedy gold too. This was soon followed up by him landing a sucker punch on Erwin's puss. The crumpled face of Erwin was hilarious and could have easily have been taken from a comic fight scene.

I am posting from my phone but if someone could post them, they are worth another look.

post-48628-14508230605814_thumb.jpg

post-48628-14508230954849_thumb.jpg

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A severe lack of Moshni pictures on here.

My favourite one involving him was when we beat them 3-0 at Palmerston in April. He was pictured punching the pitch in frustration. Tremendous fun.

The picture of him booting Erwin up the arse in the play-off final was pure comedy gold too. This was soon followed up by him landing a sucker punch on Erwin's puss. The crumpled face of Erwin was hilarious and could have easily have been taken from a comic fight scene.

I am posting from my phone but if someone could post them, they are worth another look.

This picture helped me work out I was going to like Craig Moore

post-21687-14508288702566_thumb.jpg

This is easily my favourite....

2187227308.jpg

The face on the blue cafu is hilarious!

Never mind Cafu, is the Hibs player mocking the guy in the crowd with the blue tinted "deal with it" specs?

Oooft, hadn't seen the photos of Pars fans at Cappielow. Glad I was watching that game in the huff in my flat, rather than looking like a massive c**t.

edit- Also, the Morton fan who is waxing lyrical about his side's ability to "win games from winning positions"...you're a moron.

Never realised I'd done that, changed now.

Archived