Your favourite photos of the year!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Either that or the exclusive footage of seething Dunfermline fans trying to assault the hospitality section, during the third of their four absolute shoeings in the campaign.

attachicon.gifpost-37402-0-95141900-1431781002.jpg

:lol:

That is tremendous. There was another photo I'd seen, it may actually have been a picture taken from behind that incident but it had a load of Greggy's photoshopped onto the Morton fans, it was equally as tremendous.

BBPF beat me to it.

Someone has to have the picture of the Greggy faces photoshopped onto the crowd. Similar to the above crying face picture except it's Greggys.

That didn't even involve Dumbarton and it's the best picture I've seen all year. Got a feeling it was from a Morton game but I may be mistaken.

:lol:

That is tremendous. There was another photo I'd seen, it may actually have been a picture taken from behind that incident but it had a load of Greggy's photoshopped onto the Morton fans, it was equally as tremendous.

BBPF beat me to it.

Here it is :lol:

post-37246-0-14066000-1450814543_thumb.j

What's the story with the seething Dunfermline fans?

I think just after the second goal went in a few of us in hospitality were giving it the big GIRUY to the Dunfermline fans who were already raging about how shite a season they were having. They just got so raging over a few guys at the windup :lol:. There could've been more to it but thats what I remember about it.

A severe lack of Moshni pictures on here.

My favourite one involving him was when we beat them 3-0 at Palmerston in April. He was pictured punching the pitch in frustration. Tremendous fun.

The picture of him booting Erwin up the arse in the play-off final was pure comedy gold too. This was soon followed up by him landing a sucker punch on Erwin's puss. The crumpled face of Erwin was hilarious and could have easily have been taken from a comic fight scene.

I am posting from my phone but if someone could post them, they are worth another look.

My favourite one involving him was when we beat them 3-0 at Palmerston in April. He was pictured punching the pitch in frustration. Tremendous fun.

The picture of him booting Erwin up the arse in the play-off final was pure comedy gold too. This was soon followed up by him landing a sucker punch on Erwin's puss. The crumpled face of Erwin was hilarious and could have easily have been taken from a comic fight scene.

I am posting from my phone but if someone could post them, they are worth another look.

Bilel-Mohsni-009.jpg

293B498900000578-3104813-image-a-15_1433

JS64956755.jpg

Can't find the one from the game at Palmerston but I remember watching that :lol: I really do miss the big man, should have him replace Broxi as our mascot IMO

293B488300000578-3104813-image-m-28_143311188329_856942244378737_251958709673498bilelmohsnitrainin_1906287a.jpgG2r1FkR.jpg

Archived