Your favourite photos of the year!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This picture is one of my favourites from 2015.

1-0 down at home to Ayr Utd on the 89th minute. Declan McManus equalises. Then, on the 91st minute, the lazy, uninterested fat b*****d (according to Dunfermline fans) Ross Forbes scores from outside the box. SCENES

post-37246-0-33619800-1450803930_thumb.j

The next is also after a dramatic winner at Cappielow. 2-0 down to Stenny, I really thought we'd blown it. We then scored 3 goals in 10 minutes with Stefan McCluskey getting the winner in the 92nd minute. Never experienced anything like it when the ball hit the net.

post-37246-0-06613000-1450804184_thumb.j

The amount of points we picked up from losing positions last season was ridiculous but also a sign that the players never gave up till the final whistle.

We kept the majority of last seasons squad who most of us deemed not good enough for the Championship. But they've proved me and many others wrong and are slowly becoming one of the most likeable squads I've ever seen at Cappielow.

Nothing much has happened this season worth celebrating but I've had a quick trawl through the reports of the high points of last season on our OS (http://qosfc.com) and pinched a few personal favourites from what was a memorable season.

A fairly homo-erotic goal celebration after scoring the second goal to knock cup holders St Johnstone out of the cup at Palmerston.

070215_30%20Fun%20in%20the%20snow%20as%2

A huge victory away to Hibs that sent us well on our way to the playoffs. I know most of the reprobates in the picture as well which adds to it.

040415_10%20Scoreboard.jpg

Lyle volleys us into the lead against Falkirk to end their playoff chances

120415_06%20Lyle%20scores%20a%20superb%2

That man again, putting us ahead at Ibrox in the playoff

170515_07%20Carmichael%20helps%20Lyle%20

Archived