Sign in to follow this  
The Chlamydia Kid

"Provo Princess"

Hardly newsworthy, but how f*cking stupid is she that she didn't make her profile private? Explains why she ended up a teacher I guess.

ETA: Wid.

Edited by Ross.

Wid, but she's really a wid not.

As for the story? Big deal, silly person in a good job makes silly online social media posts that they shouldn't have.... Can't say I'm surprised The Chlamydia kid is outraged by it though.

Edited by 1320Lichtie

Who gives a f**k.

I do, it raises the important issue of why girls think making a pouty face makes them look sexy. They're sadly mistaken in my opinion. Just look like they've bitten into a lemon.

Anthony Stokes got in trouble for attending a memorial event for a member of a republican group that split from the 'Provos' so I doubt he would be anyones Provo pal. Sad news for Anne-Marie.

Leaving aside the OUTRAGE I find people who are massively into all this stuff really, really odd. She's 24, the Provisional IRA have been on ceasefire for basically her entire life.

ETA - Depressing that a teacher writes in that unbelievably annoying phoetic weegie-style. We really need to get back to the days when teachers hit their pupils for coming out with this gibberish.

Edited by ICTChris

"Anne-Marie Clements, 24, is supposed to be a role model for her Primary 7b pupils"

She's a fucking idiot, but it's pushing it a tad with the whole "role model" chat.

"Anne-Marie Clements, 24, is supposed to be a role model for her Primary 7b pupils"

She's a fucking idiot, but it's pushing it a tad with the whole "role model" chat.

She's a teacher.

A teacher is not supposed to be a role model? A teacher is probably the best example of what a role model should be other than a parent.

No surprise to see a Celtic fan trying to dampen down the situation.

I'm outraged..... that people think she's a wid.

She is a solid 5/10. Not sure how you can argue against the wid-ness of that.

A teacher is not supposed to be a role model? A teacher is probably the best example of what a role model should be other than a parent.

No surprise to see a Celtic fan trying to dampen down the situation.

If it's a faith based school then no problem imo...

Solid 5/10 my arse, she's a solid skull f**k, no more. You wouldn't have to look at the ugly mug then.

Solid 5/10 my arse, she's a solid skull f**k, no more. You wouldn't have to look at the ugly mug then.

You're a virgin, eh?