Partick Th v St Johnstone 26/12

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully Saints had some completely unreasonable Irish fans travelling to this who can tell us how we should control the weather better.

Some folk will always moan but think Thistle have handled this exactly right. World of difference to what happened a couple of years ago.

Some folk will always moan but think Thistle have handled this exactly right. World of difference to what happened a couple of years ago.

stop being reasonable pls, tears and snotters only.

It is a bit of a concern that we've now had 3 games off this calendar year, although i would say today's was the only one I didn't see coming- the weather is bad, but it really must have tipped it down overnight. Certainly think the club would have done everything possible to get it on, Boxing day games normally get a half decent crowd, certainly when you consider we're on a good run and compare them to a Tuesday night in February.

Your team is a joke, mate. Can't even get a game on in a bit of rain. @DavidHasselhoff

Someone better tell the hoff its off.

Mickey Mouse outfit, the sooner they go down the better. **

** not really that bothered but let's ruffle these thespian luvvies up a wee bit. - banter -

stop being reasonable pls, tears and snotters only.

It is a bit of a concern that we've now had 3 games off this calendar year, although i would say today's was the only one I didn't see coming- the weather is bad, but it really must have tipped it down overnight. Certainly think the club would have done everything possible to get it on, Boxing day games normally get a half decent crowd, certainly when you consider we're on a good run and compare them to a Tuesday night in February.

You're right, this is a deliberate ploy by your board to make your unbeaten run last longer. They knew the hiding that was coming your way today.

In the next couple of days there will be big announcements about prices for half-season tickets. Disgrace of a club.

Someone better tell the hoff its off.

Mickey Mouse outfit, the sooner they go down the better. **

** not really that bothered but let's ruffle these thespian luvvies up a wee bit. - banter -

you and another 2 farmers couldn't ruffle my feathers

In all seriousness, Baywatch was decent and I'm quite glad that we didn't ruin the big mans Christmas. We will take the three points in February instead.

I bet he's got some cracking stories if you sit down and have a few pints with him. Pamela Anderson, carmen Electra and many many more ...

And that's before you even get him onto the subject of how he singlehandedly brought down the Berlin Wall.

That'll do for me, seeing as I'd have slept in for the match anyway.

My one complaint is that we didn't call it off around 2pm, like we did with mid-journey Dunfermline fans a good few years ago. The saltiest of salty tears.

That'll do for me, seeing as I'd have slept in for the match anyway.

My one complaint is that we didn't call it off around 2pm, like we did with mid-journey Dunfermline fans a good few years ago. The saltiest of salty tears.

That one turned into a huge session including a round in Tennant's courtesy of Jim White.

Archived