Sign in to follow this  
RossC93

Dissertation Survey

Currently gauging the opinion on the current state of affairs Scottish football & investigating how attendance could be improved, according to supporters for my dissertation at Uni.

Survey is to supporters of all clubs.

Thank you!

https://qtrial2015q4az1.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9ZuT0SYwLGSRO5L

Well Ross, seeing as you're a long term member that actually contributes to the site I will be happy to complete it.

Those c***s that join for solely that purpose and ask us to fill it in with their first posts can f**k off.

Done. Good luck to you mate, in the same boat with this whole dissertation malarkey (similar topic actually) so happy to help out!

Edited by lubo_blaha

Well Ross, seeing as you're a long term member that actually contributes to the site I will be happy to complete it.

Those c***s that join for solely that purpose and ask us to fill it in with their first posts can f**k off.

Well said. Using b*****ds.

I've completed the survey but I'm really not convinced you're going to learn a great deal from those questions.

Edit: *You're. What a ding.

Edited by Pull My Strings

I've completed the survey but I'm really not convinced your going to learn a great deal from those questions.

Ditto, but mainly because I'm coming at it mainly from a non-league perspective and a lot of the potential improvements suggested are already in place.