The Championship's Worst and Best Posters of 2015

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Monkey Tennis is a shocking poster and fully deserving of his award. Going in hard on Rangers fans is one thing but it's often at the detriment of the thread, and so many solid topics are taken off-track by his incessant need to have the last word. He reminds me a lot of the Scotzine Twitter account, come to think of it.

Skyline Drifter would have been my #1 for Queen of the South. He's a little pedantic, sure, but he's consistently level-headed and insightful in every post.

Monkey Tennis is a shocking poster and fully deserving of his award. Going in hard on Rangers fans is one thing but it's often at the detriment of the thread, and so many solid topics are taken off-track by his incessant need to have the last word. He reminds me a lot of the Scotzine Twitter account, come to think of it.

Skyline Drifter would have been my #1 for Queen of the South. He's a little pedantic, sure, but he's consistently level-headed and insightful in every post.

I don't need to have the last word and that's the end of it.

There was a two-way tie for the worst Queens poster. Firstly, is he Bairn? Is he Zombie? No apparently he is a doonhamer. Yes, I am of course referring to Monkey Tennis who was one of two people who took 26% of the vote. I've got nothing against him, it's just that he spends more time in the Falkirk or Rangers forum than his own.

Obviously, I'd like to thank everyone who made this shared award possible.

I'll also point out, in that way that plenty people find so irritating, that this above perception that I'm not actually particularly interested in Queens is entirely false.

An obsession with Rangers and an interest in other clubs doesn't actually get in the way of my focus on Queens, which is why I'm the second most prolific poster on the dedicated Queens thread.

Keep implying that I'm actually no Queens fan at all though, if it's a narrative that suits.

Obviously, I'd like to thank everyone who made this shared award possible. I'll also point out, in that way that plenty people find so irritating, that this above perception that I'm not actually particularly interested in Queens is entirely false. An obsession with Rangers and an interest in other clubs doesn't actually get in the way of my focus on Queens, which is why I'm the second most prolific poster on the dedicated Queens thread. Keep implying that I'm actually no Queens fan at all though, if it's a narrative that suits.

shut up ya ***

Obviously, I'd like to thank everyone who made this shared award possible.I'll also point out, in that way that plenty people find so irritating, that this above perception that I'm not actually particularly interested in Queens is entirely false. An obsession with Rangers and an interest in other clubs doesn't actually get in the way of my focus on Queens, which is why I'm the second most prolific poster on the dedicated Queens thread.Keep implying that I'm actually no Queens fan at all though, if it's a narrative that suits.

You don't need to explain anything to these wanks MT.

A few on here live for validation and to be told they're great.

Don't stoop to their level.

(awaits posts saying I'm raging and heads gone in true P&B style)

You don't need to explain anything to these wanks MT.

A few on here live for validation and to be told they're great.

Don't stoop to their level.

(awaits posts saying I'm raging and heads gone in true P&B style)

^^^Heads gone ^^^^Seething

Happy to oblige.

Well were nearing the end only two to go...

St Mirren

Best

Taking their place at the top of the tree with a good 37.5% of the vote is Gareth Glasgow. An excellent poster who is pretty much universally liked, always posts interesting stuff about his club.

In second place taking a respectable quarter of the vote is sergies no.1 fan. A well respected poster who is clued up on the Saints and posts decent content unlike some St Mirren posters.

In third place with 15% of the vote is Lex.

Worst

St Mirren have two terrible posters according to your votes, both taking 32.5% of the vote and jointly taking the award for worst St Mirren poster are shull and Lex. The former, is definitely a closet Rangers fan who just posts incoherent, unfunny drivel. The latter, meanwhile, is a bad troll, fucking it up every time by being incredibly tedious.

In third place is wisbit, taking 15% of the vote. A bit harsh imo.

While in fourth place, with 10% of the vote, is the deluded raging mess Bobby_F.

Archived