The Championship's Worst and Best Posters of 2015

Anyway back to the topic, now. Sorry my internet was down from 9pm till 2am last night, so I couldn't post anything. Queen of the SouthBest

The award for the best poster from the Doonhamers of 2015 goes to Sloop John B. Taking a cool 26% of the vote, unlike some Queens' fans who had unrealistic expectation and were calling for McIntyre to be sacked, Sloop always provides impartial and realistic opinions and can admit when the better team wins. Well done Sloop, well deserved!

With 16% of the vote the three posters who tied for second place were Monkman, qos_75 and Distant Doonhamer.

In 5th place is Monkey Tennis, taking a mere 11% of the vote.

Worst

There was a two-way tie for the worst Queens poster. Firstly, is he Bairn? Is he Zombie? No apparently he is a doonhamer. Yes, I am of course referring to Monkey Tennis who was one of two people who took 26% of the vote. I've got nothing against him, it's just that he spends more time in the Falkirk or Rangers forum than his own. The other winner is macwatt - a poster who is the exact opposite of Sloop by having nothing of value contribute, whilst expecting Queens to end up in the top two.

Narrowly missing out on the big prize, in third place with 21% of the vote is Mr X. Most people who voted for him, did so because Mr X takes his role as a moderator way too seriously, one person claimed he was one of the most power hunger posters he's seen on P&B, and that takes some doing.

In fourth is SkylineDrifter, taking 11% of the vote.

You must have kunted that up as my support for Cletus should have seen him take the popular award.

Recount it.

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Raith Rovers

Best

Winning the award for best Raith Rovers poster of 2015 is Scary Bear. Taking a cool 55% of the popular vote, Scary is quite popular with the readers of the Championship forum, who mostly think that Scary is a decent guy amongst a bunch other good posters from the Fife Riviera.

In second place is Zen Archer, taking 23% of the vote. (more about him later)

In third place with a respectable 9% of your vote is renton.

Worst

Apparently the P&B community don't like puns, as Zen Archer missed the target and was arrowed as the worst Raith Poster of 2015. He took a large 40% of the vote. I don't have much against him, but Archer has some drawbacks (I'll grab my coat) when he posts on the United threads.

In second place with 15% of the vote is Big Berk.

Whilst in third with a low 10% of the vote is Philpy - A royal knobend.

I won't post another until 2016, so Happy New Year!

This has given me somewhat of a dilemma, do I build a bigger mantelpiece or do I construct a trophy cabinet.

P&B has been very gracious over the years dishing out the accolades to me and I'm running out of space to display them.

Anyhoo, I have plenty time to cogitate the problem, but in the meantime, thank you and happy new year cuntos.

I quite like Monkey Tennis.

I'm now worried about myself.

I don't mind him either - his posts are generally well constructed and to the point.

The standard hard-of-thinking response to his posts are that he's 'obsessed' - this, of course, is standard deflection for someone who's lost the argument.

Joint second best Falkirk poster? Didn't expect a single vote so cheers boys. Joint worst Queens poster for MT is harsh imo, macwatt, supersouth etc are far worse

MT got most largely because of all the Rangers fans he irritates on a daily basis voting for him. Anyone who Rangers fans don't like should be given some sort of award IMO.

MT got most largely because of all the Rangers fans he irritates on a daily basis voting for him. Anyone who Rangers fans don't like should be given some sort of award IMO.

Nah, the Rangers boys quite like me.

Some Falkirk and Mortn fans however, are not fans of my work.

Point 1 . "all of the Rangers fans" lucky if we could fill a five a side team

Point 2 . your talking pish again.

Archived