The Championship's Worst and Best Posters of 2015

Surprised there are enough Saints posters to pick a best and worst from.

The dross of the last couple of years has really drained the will to live from most of us.

Even I can hardly be bothered shouting at the referees who clearly have an agenda to stop Saints from taking our rightful place at the top table in world football.

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Katie. You should have added really gets under my skin that I bite all the time

This is quite ironic as you followed alloa around the site for weeks biting to nearly everything because you stood behind a tall guy in the second half after having a perfectly good space in the first.

Dave1875 (shite at FIFA clubs)

Last time I played Clubs with you, you were like one of these c***s in drop-in who seem to forget there's an A button on their controller when they have the ball :lol:

Guest Back Post Misses

You shouldn't take being called a shite poster personally. Try take it on board and improve in the new year.

Personally? I would have been disappointed if you hadn't voted for me. You are the one who does rise more than anyone

Guest Back Post Misses

This is quite ironic as you followed alloa around the site for weeks biting to nearly everything because you stood behind a tall guy in the second half after having a perfectly good space in the first.

Looking forward to our New Year visit. I have my step ladders looked out already. Unless Mulranney is handing them out free at the gate.

Alloa Athletic

Best - Waspy

Worst - Wasps1

Dumbarton

Best - Sonsteamof08

Worst - Optimistic

Falkirk

Best - BelieveTheHype

Worst - distresseduke

Hibernian

Best - Mon Dieu

Worst - Eoin Doyle

Livingston

Best - Liviforever

Worst - Ayia Napa Daz

Greenock Morton

Best - Dunning1874

Worst - VikingTon

Queen of the South

Best - Monkman

Worst - macwatt

Raith Rovers

Best - Scary Bear

Worst - Big Berk

The Rangers

Best - Callum_gers

Worst - the_kincardine

St Mirren

Best - Gareth_Glasgow

Worst - bobby_f

Who's the guys who rely on these results for validation?

It's a football forum ya sad c***s.

Grow up.

The beginning of a meltdown before the results even start? This is getting interesting already.

To answer your question however, I don't think anyones looking for validation from this thread but it's a bit of fun and good for some bragging rights.

The beginning of a meltdown before the results even start? This is getting interesting already.

To answer your question however, I don't think anyones looking for validation from this thread but it's a bit of fun and good for some bragging rights.

Please explain these bragging rights?

I post on here for a laugh.

Me and my mates have a good laugh about most of this stuff.

A lot of the Falkirk fans on here know me.

If you take anything I say seriously I suggest help.

Stop taking it too serious and lighten up.

Archived