Best - Scarybear

Worst - RyanCouserRRFC

Rangers

Best - Monkey Tennis

Worst - MyView

St Mirren

Best - Sergies No.1 fan

Worst - Lex

Couldn't choose between any of the Hibs posters all good lads and it goes without saying there's no bell ends.

Quite like everyone on here tbh with the possible exception of;

(a) Pundit and Myview for obvious reasons (Kincardine is a boring c**t in GD but don't really see him on here)

(b) The Falkirk Five (none of whom I'd ever noticed before tbh) + Wisbit that all took offence at me having a light hearted chuckle at Falkirk's proud 8000 sellout against the ****. Needless to say I fought them all off single handed.

Alloa

Best - Wilkinson1998 - Started of a bit raw on the forum but has turned out to be a good poster imo.

Worst - Wasps1 - Fucking slaver.

Dumbarton

Best - Bring Back Paddy Flannery - The Dumbarton fans are probably the soundest on the championship forum, all seem like a decent bunch and know their shit about football. Was pretty hard to pick a winner here.

Worst - ThirdrockfromtheSon - Not a bad poster but left his wee boy at home on his birthday to attend the game at ER. Horrible person.

Falkirk

Best - Rugster - Gets my vote, for some reason I only noticed him recently despite him having a high post count. Big fan of his work. Falkirk have some very good poster so was hard to pick a winner. Ned Nederlander, Marshmallow, welshbairn and Kris all deserve a mention.

Worst - Back Post Misses - A genuinely bitter man, always banging on about budgets of other clubs and all that other shite normal football fans couldn't care less about. Loves to mention George Craig at any time he can. Boring b*****d. Gaz FFC (Gav) deserves a mention, although hes not that bad a poster he doesn't half rant on about some shite.

Hibs

Best - King Dom's Moustache - Absolute tap lad, one of my favourite posters on the site. Always up for a laugh but more importantly knows his stuff about football. Was between him and Alan Stubbs (SSI) for the exact same reasons I've just given for KDM, another top poster. Plenty good Hibs posters on P&B these days. #money

Worst - Eoin Doyle - Enough said.

Livingston

Best - LIVIFOREVER - Don't know to much about the Livi fans but Liviforever at least seems to want to discuss the football.

Worst - Ayia Napa Daz - Awful.

Morton

Best - Randy Giles - Never got the hate (New)DomDom gets, good poster.

Worst - d ( . Y . ) b - That username.

Queen of the South

Best - John Sloop B - There are a number of good Queens posters, Monkey Tennis(when he's not fallowing Rangers fans about) and Flash are also both good value.

Worst - Skyline Drifter - Not a bad poster, far from it but a boring b*****d. I find myself scrolling past the walls of text that appear after his username. Soz.

Raith Rovers

Best - Scarybear - The standout for me, again another strong group of posters.

Worst - Zen Archer - He's ok when not making puns.

Rangers

Best - Calum_gers - Was actually quite hard to remember a decent ***. Then remembered Calum actually gets involved in other chat not involving Rangers going into Admin. Misc football ect. Wee mention to 53_and _counting as well.

Worst - The_Kincardine - Genuinely think he's better than other people. A condescending arsehole. Once tried to pull me up for wrongly spelling Morton, Morten. He thought he was getting one over on me. Weirdo. Forever_biting is scared of the Hibs boys and seems to have clamed down but there was a time when he was a shoe in for this.

St Mirren

Best - Sergies No.1 fan - A good c**t. Knows his stuff and is pretty clued up about his club. AberdeenBud would have won this for me but seems to have stopped posting? Shame.

Worst - Lex :lol:

Alloa:

Best: Father Barrys Top Half - pretty informative about the ongoings of the club and happy to help anyone with questions he can answer.

Worst: Wasps1 - a man with a million sources, it's just a shame not one of these sources are any use. Can't use the quote function properly and spelling to rival my 5 year old sister.

Hibs:

Best: TGIG - alot of good hibs posters but the grass is Greener just edges it for me.

Worst: Doyle - not exactly a bad poster but tries to hard to be accepted in alot of posts I have seen him involved with.

Rangers:

Best: Calum_gers - seems an all-round decent guy. Much better than some of the seething messes that that are part of the peepul

Worst: the_kincardine - talking about seething messes.

Raith

Best: scary bear - just seems a decent guy really

Worst: philpy - didn't realise he was a Raith fan until I seen others vote for him. All-round weird guy.

Livi:

Best: liviforever - special mentions to andylivi who just Misses out to liviforever.

Worst: livithegreat - unluckily for him I don't know much about livi fans and his opening post on our match thread from the other week was about "condemning this lot to league 1". Unluckily for him we walked away with the 3 points.

Dumbarton:

Best: sonsteamof08 - Dumbarton must have the best posters on the whole site.

Worst: n/a

Falkirk:

Best: WelshBairn - keeps himself to himself, good poster.

Worst: back post Misses - stands behind tall guys, blames everyone else.

St Mirren:

Best: Gareth_Glasgow - good guy

Worst: shull - seems like a bit of a knob

Morton:

Best: n/a - this is no disrespect to Morton fans I've just never really been on the same thread much with them as I missed our two games with them last year.

Worst: vikingTON - tries to be a troll, not very good at it. Living in grim's shadow these days.

Queens:

Best: qos75 - like WelshBairn keeps himself to himself from what I've seen. Pretty good poster though.

Worst: Mr X - takes his role far too seriously, second most power hungry individual to grace the forum since I've joined (beaten only by pccabe)

Alloa:
Best: Father Barrys Top Half - pretty informative about the ongoings of the club and happy to help anyone with questions he can answer.

Worst: Wasps1 - a man with a million sources, it's just a shame not one of these sources are any use. Can't use the quote function properly and spelling to rival my 5 year old sister.

Hibs:

Best: TGIG - alot of good hibs posters but the grass is Greener just edges it for me.

Worst: Doyle - not exactly a bad poster but tries to hard to be accepted in alot of posts I have seen him involved with.

Rangers:

Best: Calum_gers - seems an all-round decent guy. Much better than some of the seething messes that that are part of the peepul

Worst: the_kincardine - talking about seething messes.

Raith

Best: scary bear - just seems a decent guy really

Worst: philpy - didn't realise he was a Raith fan until I seen others vote for him. All-round weird guy.

Livi:

Best: liviforever - special mentions to andylivi who just Misses out to liviforever.

Worst: livithegreat - unluckily for him I don't know much about livi fans and his opening post on our match thread from the other week was about "condemning this lot to league 1". Unluckily for him we walked away with the 3 points.

Dumbarton:

Best: sonsteamof08 - Dumbarton must have the best posters on the whole site.

Worst: n/a

Falkirk:

Best: WelshBairn - keeps himself to himself, good poster.

Worst: back post Misses - stands behind tall guys, blames everyone else.

St Mirren:

Best: Gareth_Glasgow - good guy

Worst: shull - seems like a bit of a knob

Morton:

Best: n/a - this is no disrespect to Morton fans I've just never really been on the same thread much with them as I missed our two games with them last year.

Worst: vikingTON - tries to be a troll, not very good at it. Living in grim's shadow these days.

Queens:

Best: qos75 - like WelshBairn keeps himself to himself from what I've seen. Pretty good poster though.

Worst: Mr X - takes his role far too seriously, second most power hungry individual to grace the forum since I've joined (beaten only by pccabe)

About time I got a mention even if it was a close 2nd ???? Lol

Guest Back Post Misses

Alloa

Best - Wilkinson1998 - Started of a bit raw on the forum but has turned out to be a good poster imo.

Worst - Wasps1 - Fucking slaver.

Dumbarton

Best - Bring Back Paddy Flannery - The Dumbarton fans are probably the soundest on the championship forum, all seem like a decent bunch and know their shit about football. Was pretty hard to pick a winner here.

Worst - ThirdrockfromtheSon - Not a bad poster but left his wee boy at home on his birthday to attend the game at ER. Horrible person.

Falkirk

Best - Rugster - Gets my vote, for some reason I only noticed him recently despite him having a high post count. Big fan of his work. Falkirk have some very good poster so was hard to pick a winner. Ned Nederlander, Marshmallow, welshbairn and Kris all deserve a mention.

Worst - Back Post Misses - A genuinely bitter man, always banging on about budgets of other clubs and all that other shite normal football fans couldn't care less about. Loves to mention George Craig at any time he can. Boring b*****d. Gaz FFC (Gav) deserves a mention, although hes not that bad a poster he doesn't half rant on about some shite.

Hibs

Best - King Dom's Moustache - Absolute tap lad, one of my favourite posters on the site. Always up for a laugh but more importantly knows his stuff about football. Was between him and Alan Stubbs (SSI) for the exact same reasons I've just given for KDM, another top poster. Plenty good Hibs posters on P&B these days. #money

Worst - Eoin Doyle - Enough said.

Livingston

Best - LIVIFOREVER - Don't know to much about the Livi fans but Liviforever at least seems to want to discuss the football.

Worst - Ayia Napa Daz - Awful.

Morton

Best - Randy Giles - Never got the hate (New)DomDom gets, good poster.

Worst - d ( . Y . ) b - That username.

Queen of the South

Best - John Sloop B - There are a number of good Queens posters, Monkey Tennis(when he's not fallowing Rangers fans about) and Flash are also both good value.

Worst - Skyline Drifter - Not a bad poster, far from it but a boring b*****d. I find myself scrolling past the walls of text that appear after his username. Soz.

Raith Rovers

Best - Scarybear - The standout for me, again another strong group of posters.

Worst - Zen Archer - He's ok when not making puns.

Rangers

Best - Calum_gers - Was actually quite hard to remember a decent ***. Then remembered Calum actually gets involved in other chat not involving Rangers going into Admin. Misc football ect. Wee mention to 53_and _counting as well.

Worst - The_Kincardine - Genuinely think he's better than other people. A condescending arsehole. Once tried to pull me up for wrongly spelling Morton, Morten. He thought he was getting one over on me. Weirdo. Forever_biting is scared of the Hibs boys and seems to have clamed down but there was a time when he was a shoe in for this.

St Mirren

Best - Sergies No.1 fan - A good c**t. Knows his stuff and is pretty clued up about his club. AberdeenBud would have won this for me but seems to have stopped posting? Shame.

Worst - Lex :lol:

Thanks Katie. You should have added really gets under my skin that I bite all the time

Alloa

Best - Wilkinson1998, kens his fitbaw, did c**t.

Worst - Big Fat Tabby Dave, doesn't ken his fitbaw and pollutes the GN forum with absolutely brutal patter, hurts my eyes reading his pish.

Dumbarton

Best - Bring Back Paddy Flannery, tbh it's quite difficult to choose between the Sons fans, all good lads but he just edges it for me.

Worst - Thirdrockfromtheson - Left his boy at home on his birthday because he wanted pints with the lads rather than take his son to Easter Road, on his birthday. Disgrace

Falkirk

Best - Tbh, the Falkirk lads are awrite but they tend to forget where the line between banter and bitter is (yes Gav, I'm talking about you). I'll go for Ned Nederlander on this one

Worst - Gaz-FFC (Gav). Can be quite sound but when the #FlameGang starts getting under his skin, he just seems to spontaneously combust in a keyboard smashing fit of tears and snotters. Shame really because there is potential there. Special mention to Back Post Misses for his inane hatred of George Craig.

Hibs

Best - Now, this is probably the hardest decision to make because all the Hibs posters are tap tap boys. Special mention to our GBNF comrade Erin Go Bragh, I hope you're looking down on us with pride. Billy Dynamite has been an excellent addition although his choice of footwear is extremely questionable to say the least. Alan Stubbs (SSI) never fails to let us down and Fraser Fyvie always leaves folk #telt. Hibeesbounce75 & Dave1875 (shite at FIFA clubs) are also good members of the #FlameGang. Mon Dieu, enough said, his GIF's & photoshop edits are sensational. But my vote goes to The Grass is Greener, easily one of the best posters on the site (as you can see by the votes already accrued) and knows his football. A good solid Hibs man.

Worst - Now, the easy choice would be Doyle but I'm not going to do that. Whilst his posting at times can leave you cringing your life away, he's a harmless wee soul who I think is getting a bit better. You're learning son, just think before you post. No worst Hibs fan for me, all gid c***s.

Livingston

Best - Genuinely can't remember a single Livi fan worthy of the Best poster vote, sorry boys. I'll give it to Andylivi1 as I just seen you posted a couple before this.

Worst - Ayia Napa Daz, say no more.

Morton

Best - Randy Giles. Don't get the hatred for NDD on here, contributes well to the majority of threads.

Worst - VikingTon. Don't understand this guy at all, his posting style gives off a "I am better than you" vibe but he just comes across like Bitey Biterson trying to get nibbles out of folk.

QOTS

Best - Now, this would've been easy however the result we got last Saturday brought out a real bitter nasty side of the otherwise docile Doonhamers. The one with Sideshow Bob as his avatar, cannot for the life of me remember the username wins this one. Distantdoonhamer I think?

Worst - Monkey Tennis, his obsession with absolutely everything really grates on me and annoys me. Used to be alright, please return to that.

​Raith Rovers

Best - Scarybear, another good contender from a strong bunch of posters

Worst - Zen Archer. They fucking puns man.

Rangers

Best - Easy decision here, calum_gers is by far the best poster for the **** on here. Stays away from the BRALT pish and talks football and talks it well.

Worst - Toughie, forever_biting seems to have calmed down since he tried to take on the #FlameGang and got telt. I'm sure it was thepundit who shat his pants out of a bet with me when the season started about Rangers finishing x amount of points ahead. But the absolute worst is bennett, the king of whataboutery and the strongest deflector shields I've ever seen. I think I've been to Ibrox more this season (once) than he has in the last 5 years. Dreadful poster.

St. Mirren

Best - not a bad bunch the Maureens, loudest BOO's in the land though. DA Baracus gets this one.

Worst - Shull for his dreadful obsession with the ****.

Best of luck to all nominees.

Archived