Sign in to follow this  
Ludo*1

Next Celtic Manager

414 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Needs to be someone who already understands Celtic & has the club in their blood. The Ronny experiment has failed so badly Id take most of the names on that list ahead of him.

Ideally though I'd go for Keane or Coyle right now.

Shut up moron :lol:

Kicking a water bottle the length of a football pitch will help matters.

Give it to Paul Hartley, doing a wonderful job spending money Dundee don't have

:lol:

"I only popped in to see if you were talking about the Falkirk game"

Shut up moron :lol:

How am I a moron when everything I said is right??? :blink: Ronny has been one long disaster so we need tae get back doing what we do best & that's the total opposite of him. Someone who lives & breathes Celtic and will gi the team a bit of fight again at least.

Almost everyone on that list is better suited to us than Deila. We'll win the league again obviously but that's cos everyone else is shite no cos we're any good. A proper Celtic team would be 20 points clear by now but Deila's Celtic are actually in a title race.

He needs gone now.

How am I a moron when everything I said is right??? :blink: Ronny has been one long disaster so we need tae get back doing what we do best & that's the total opposite of him. Someone who lives & breathes Celtic and will gi the team a bit of fight again at least.

Almost everyone on that list is better suited to us than Deila. We'll win the league again obviously but that's cos everyone else is shite no cos we're any good. A proper Celtic team would be 20 points clear by now but Deila's Celtic are actually in a title race.

He needs gone now.

Princess of Paradise? Are you a disgraced primary school teacher by any chance?

He needs gone now.

Moron detected :lol:

Princess of Paradise? Are you a disgraced primary school teacher by any chance?

Jokes been done already. A for effort though.

Lives and breathes Celtic. :lol:

Think a half decent manager might be more important tbh.

Everyone said Deila was a half decent manager for winning the league in Norway & the shite we're getting is the result. He's no a Celtic man & he's made a Celtic team that dinnae play like Celtic. It's flat as f**k at the club right now & that's his fault. Get someone who understands Celtic & that'll change quickly.

Edited by xNicola_Ghirl1888x

Everyone said Deila was a half decent manager for winning the league in Celtic & the shite we're getting is the result. He's no a Celtic man & he's made a Celtic team that dinnae play like Celtic. It's flat as f**k at the club right now & that's his fault. Get someone who understands Celtic & that'll change quickly.

To be fair getting humiliating pumped in Europe by teams with a far smaller budget is the definition of playing like Celtic.

My prediction is they bin him. Regardless of whether it is now or the end of the season. Within 3 years he will be back in a Euro competition with a Scandinavian team who will hump Celtic.

It'll be ok though 'cos chips will be back on the menu at Lennoxtown.

Everyone said Deila was a half decent manager for winning the league in Norway & the shite we're getting is the result. He's no a Celtic man & he's made a Celtic team that dinnae play like Celtic. It's flat as f**k at the club right now & that's his fault. Get someone who understands Celtic & that'll change quickly.

What specifically does a manager need to understand about Celtic?

1. What exactly is a "Celtic man"?

2. How do Celtic play if it's not the way that Celtic are currently playing?

3. What is your expectation for a Celtic manager to achieve as a minimum?

Thanks.