Sign in to follow this  
Ludo*1

Next Celtic Manager

414 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The good thing about p&b is its all about opinions and yours means absolutely f**k all to me but thanks all the same for your input. Rodgers is a respected manager on these shores and is the best my club could manage. Time will tell if he will be a success or not. Imo Ronnie was hung out to dry best players sold and was not gave the resources required to be competing in Europe smaller countries are spending more and more each year when scottish football is having to spend less and less. Celtic who are the biggest spenders in Scotland can't compete with the 2nd tier in England and its the same with countries such as the Netherlands and Portugal. So what chance do scottish teams have of competing on the European stage without having your best players sold from under you each year.

Shut up, Dave.

Fantastic appointment for the club. Still shudder at the thought if Lennon or Keane, good times ahead hopefully.

The good thing about p&b is its all about opinions and yours means absolutely f**k all to me but thanks all the same for your input. Rodgers is a respected manager on these shores and is the best my club could manage. Time will tell if he will be a success or not. Imo Ronnie was hung out to dry best players sold and was not gave the resources required to be competing in Europe smaller countries are spending more and more each year when scottish football is having to spend less and less. Celtic who are the biggest spenders in Scotland can't compete with the 2nd tier in England and its the same with countries such as the Netherlands and Portugal. So what chance do scottish teams have of competing on the European stage without having your best players sold from under you each year.

Didn't read.

You'd think after nearly a year of constantly abusing him, people would've learnt how to spell Ronny's name right, but apparently not

By all accounts some journalists have Rodgers being appointed manager as Christ's second coming. More realistic people see him for what he is a good manager with good a good footballing philosophy who should vastly improve the level of performances seen at Celtic park over the last few years. I'll be the forst to admit he's no guardiola mourinho or ancelloti but given the level scottish football is at compared to other countries I'm more than satisfied with his appointment.

I'm pretty sure you weren't the "forst" to admit that Rodgers isn't as good as those three.

Can you please break that down into likely fee to be received per player reconciling to the 10m you speak of?

Whoever comes in needs to clear out the entire team. Its dreadful through and through.

Ambrose, Boyata, Lustig (legs are going I feel), Biton, Brown, GMS, Johansen, Forrest, Kazim-Richards, Cole, Ciftci, Scepovic & Stokes can all get to f**k as far as I'm concerned. That's over £10m in transfer fees there and not to mention the wages that will be freed up.

Ambrose - £0.01

Boyata - £500k+

Lustig - £1m+

Biton - £3m+

Brown - £1.5m+

GMS - £500k+

Johansen - £1.5m+

Forrest - £0.01

Kazim-Richards - £0.01

Cole - £0.01

Ciftci - £500k+

Scepovic - £1m+

Stokes - £500k+

Looks right I was right about Scepovic and Cole (except for the 1p), here's hoping some other dead weight is cast off.

Edited by 11thHour