Next Celtic Manager

414 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where does DJ get his information from?

Someone else because he's a fucking idiot :lol:

Some Celtic fan currently thanking Dave King for his involvement in Rangers as this appointment wouldn't have been made otherwise.

"Scottish football is now amazing" :lol:

Someone else because he's a fucking idiot :lol:

Some Celtic fan currently thanking Dave King for his involvement in Rangers as this appointment wouldn't have been made otherwise.

"Scottish football is now amazing" :lol:

:lol: they really do just live in their own bubble.

Can people please delete the 's' after the http when they're linking videos so I don't have to open the YouTube app to view.

Thank you.

I've done it now, has it came up because it's not changed on mine?

Celtic fan now claiming this is 'great for Scottish Football" and pledging to renew his 'season book' along with many others. Even single parent on benefits, Laurie from Dennistoun is amongst the new ghreen gheneration.

I've done it now, has it came up because it's not changed on mine?

You can't edit it, you'll need to delete and repost. If you can be arsed...

Apparently according to another mumble clown scottish football will be back on the world map because "we have two good managers"

Dearie me :(

Apparently according to another mumble clown scottish football will be back on the world map because "we have two good managers"

Dearie me :(

Haha a thistle fan trying to slate the old firm is superb. Coming from a fan of a team that's happy being in the bottom 6 narrowly avoiding relegation year after year is amusing as well. Think this is the start of a season full of worries that you will be relegated to the league u belong in. Alan Archibald manager of the year this year watch this space !

Haha a thistle fan trying to slate the old firm is superb. Coming from a fan of a team that's happy being in the bottom 6 narrowly avoiding relegation year after year is amusing as well. Think this is the start of a season full of worries that you will be relegated to the league u belong in. Alan Archibald manager of the year this year watch this space !

f**k up. Thank you x

Brendan Rodgers is about the best manager Celtic could get in the current climate where English football and the finances down there is killing the Scottish game yet they still get slated for it ? Nothing against thistle or you but just find it hard to understand when a club shows ambition for the first time in years they are criticised. Poor show

Dear lord.

Why do you support Celtic, Disco30? Let me tell you why. It's because you're one of life's losers. You support Celtic because they win most of our country's domestic competitions. Ultimately, you're either a child or a mentally weak adult who is terrified of failure. I genuinely pity you.

Archived