Next Celtic Manager

414 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Again, hopefully he spunks obscene amounts of money like he did at Liverpool. Sevco can follow suit and the pair of them can go bust this time.

That would be fantastic :D

Celtic have still got at least one liquidation and a relegation to league 2 or lowland league before going out the game.

Rodgers would be by far the best appointment, of course whoever they appoint will be criticised in some shape or form for some reason.

Awaits being called 1888Lichtie even though I've commented on the managers position at both Raith and ICT in the last 24 hours.

Be quiet 1888Litchie.

Again, hopefully he spunks obscene amounts of money like he did at Liverpool. Sevco can follow suit and the pair of them can go bust this time.

That would be fantastic :D

Yeah coz that's gonna happen with Lawell at the helm. And as proven earlier Rogers didn't really get to pick his players so I doubt he had any say over fees.

Given the general discontent amongst the Celtic fans and the lack of any outstanding candidates, Rodgers is a risk worth taking. He is probably the best of those mentioned for the job, he is certainly the highest profile, and it would absolutely counter the accusations from the Celtic fans that the club show no ambition and penny pinch. If he is appointed, as expected, it will be a bit of a booster for them and will see a lot of folk who have been swithering on renewing their season ticket going ahead and doing so.

If it goes wrong though they will need to hope Desmond is happy to underwrite another share issue to cover it.

Will Brendan be the man the man to bring back the missing 40,000 fans?

Will Brendan be the man that finally convinces Pieandbovril's Celtic contingent to actually go to the games?

I think he might actually.

Archived