Next Celtic Manager

414 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He'll need to be 'Celtic minded', a Roman Catholic, an Irishman or a combination of the three.

I'll go for Owen Coyle.

Wouldn't rule out a return for the woman botherer Lennon either. He'll be cheap and he's a rabble-rouser who would get the fans 'onside' which is exactly what their board need just now.

John Collins would be delicious, but the Celtic board aren't that stupid, are they?

John Collins

It honestly wouldn't surprise me if he's been in the boardroom most days trying to get the job for himself.

And it'll be fucking brilliant when he fails :lol:

It honestly wouldn't surprise me if he's been in the boardroom most days trying to get the job for himself.

And it'll be fucking brilliant when he fails :lol:

I'm the same, I'd be amazed if he's not being sniping behind Deilas back this whole time

Think Collins has been angling for the job all season tbh. Are we stupid enough to appoint him if Deila goes? Probably but I doubt we will. However it wouldn't surprise me if Kennedy was to the get the job till the end of the season. Neither of them are good prospects though :(

Archived