Next Celtic Manager

414 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

By all accounts some journalists have Rodgers being appointed manager as Christ's second coming. More realistic people see him for what he is a good manager with good a good footballing philosophy who should vastly improve the level of performances seen at Celtic park over the last few years. I'll be the forst to admit he's no guardiola mourinho or ancelloti but given the level scottish football is at compared to other countries I'm more than satisfied with his appointment.

I'm pretty sure you weren't the "forst" to admit that Rodgers isn't as good as those three.

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you please break that down into likely fee to be received per player reconciling to the 10m you speak of?

Whoever comes in needs to clear out the entire team. Its dreadful through and through.

Ambrose, Boyata, Lustig (legs are going I feel), Biton, Brown, GMS, Johansen, Forrest, Kazim-Richards, Cole, Ciftci, Scepovic & Stokes can all get to f**k as far as I'm concerned. That's over £10m in transfer fees there and not to mention the wages that will be freed up.

Ambrose - £0.01

Boyata - £500k+

Lustig - £1m+

Biton - £3m+

Brown - £1.5m+

GMS - £500k+

Johansen - £1.5m+

Forrest - £0.01

Kazim-Richards - £0.01

Cole - £0.01

Ciftci - £500k+

Scepovic - £1m+

Stokes - £500k+

Looks right I was right about Scepovic and Cole (except for the 1p), here's hoping some other dead weight is cast off.

Archived