Next Celtic Manager

414 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I support my local club , was born a stone's throw away from Celtic park. Your telling me I only support Celtic because they win domestic trophies but I can remember the days range*s dominated scottish football doing 9 in a row and my club nearly going bust. Your sadly mistaken on that front but your entitled to your opinion. Because Celtic are the dominant club in Scotland the now doesn't mean we always were. Thanks for your pity but none needed here so on your bike.

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I support my local club , was born a stone's throw away from Celtic park. Your telling me I only support Celtic because they win domestic trophies but I can remember the days range*s dominated scottish football doing 9 in a row and my club nearly going bust. Your sadly mistaken on that front but your entitled to your opinion. Because Celtic are the dominant club in Scotland the now doesn't mean we always were. Thanks for your pity but none needed here so on your bike.

Do you still walk past the stadium everyday, Rico?

Brendan Rodgers is about the best manager Celtic could get in the current climate where English football and the finances down there is killing the Scottish game yet they still get slated for it ? Nothing against thistle or you but just find it hard to understand when a club shows ambition for the first time in years they are criticised. Poor show

jagfox never once criticised Celtic, he criticised the moronic journalists who've just disregarded everything thats happened in Scottish football over the past four years as worthless and that hiring Rodgers has single-handedly saved us all from oblivion.

I support my local club , was born a stone's throw away from Celtic park...

What, right there on the street? 

Right there on the gosh-darned pavement?

That's awful.

We need to organise some kind of telethon to stop this kind of happening, I hear these sad tales of extreme poverty from lots of Celtic and Sevco fans, whenever this conversation comes up.

Incidentally, how was Seville? I'll bet you were there too.

jagfox never once criticised Celtic, he criticised the moronic journalists who've just disregarded everything thats happened in Scottish football over the past four years as worthless and that hiring Rodgers has single-handedly saved us all from oblivion.

By all accounts some journalists have Rodgers being appointed manager as Christ's second coming. More realistic people see him for what he is a good manager with good a good footballing philosophy who should vastly improve the level of performances seen at Celtic park over the last few years. I'll be the forst to admit he's no guardiola mourinho or ancelloti but given the level scottish football is at compared to other countries I'm more than satisfied with his appointment.

By all accounts some journalists have Rodgers being appointed manager as Christ's second coming. More realistic people see him for what he is a good manager with good a good footballing philosophy who should vastly improve the level of performances seen at Celtic park over the last few years. I'll be the forst to admit he's no guardiola mourinho or ancelloti but given the level scottish football is at compared to other countries I'm more than satisfied with his appointment.

Yeah I dont give a f**k, just leave my jagfox alone

Is your TV a stones throw from Parkhead? Enjoy!

The good thing about p&b is its all about opinions and yours means absolutely f**k all to me but thanks all the same for your input. Rodgers is a respected manager on these shores and is the best my club could manage. Time will tell if he will be a success or not. Imo Ronnie was hung out to dry best players sold and was not gave the resources required to be competing in Europe smaller countries are spending more and more each year when scottish football is having to spend less and less. Celtic who are the biggest spenders in Scotland can't compete with the 2nd tier in England and its the same with countries such as the Netherlands and Portugal. So what chance do scottish teams have of competing on the European stage without having your best players sold from under you each year.

The good thing about p&b is its all about opinions and yours means absolutely f**k all to me but thanks all the same for your input. Rodgers is a respected manager on these shores and is the best my club could manage. Time will tell if he will be a success or not. Imo Ronnie was hung out to dry best players sold and was not gave the resources required to be competing in Europe smaller countries are spending more and more each year when scottish football is having to spend less and less. Celtic who are the biggest spenders in Scotland can't compete with the 2nd tier in England and its the same with countries such as the Netherlands and Portugal. So what chance do scottish teams have of competing on the European stage without having your best players sold from under you each year.

Shut up, Dave.

Didn't read.

You'd think after nearly a year of constantly abusing him, people would've learnt how to spell Ronny's name right, but apparently not

Archived