Next Celtic Manager

414 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Christian Gross

Where did you pull that from? I'd forgotten all about him. He'd turn up at the press conference with his Glasgow Underground tickets to prove he'd travelled on the subway for some bizarre reason.

Lennon is the most obvious choice out of those selections... He may not be the answer but he's as good as unemployed and would be welcomed back with open arms.

Moyes wouldn't want us... we're not yet worthy of Larsson... I'd love Oneal to come back but he'd be a fool to do so in he state we are in.

I'd be happy with any of those tho...

I hope Ronny goes... And they send Collins and Kennedy packing with him... And Shitfci... And Johansen

Everyone get the Sectarian Top Trumps score card handy. A reminder: white, oppressed Norn Irish, Roman Catholic, ex-Celtic players like popcorn teeth are the top scoring candidates. Sliding all the way down to Protestant and then non-white candidates who weren't Celtic players, who will be driven out by a baying horde of toothless, jobless bigots in six months or less.

Lennon is the most obvious choice out of those selections... He may not be the answer but he's as good as unemployed and would be welcomed back with open arms.

Moyes wouldn't want us... we're not yet worthy of Larsson... I'd love Oneal to come back but he'd be a fool to do so in he state we are in.

I'd be happy with any of those tho...

I hope Ronny goes... And they send Collins and Kennedy packing with him... And Shitfci... And Johansen

Lennon would be a step backwards. He was shown up consistently as being unable to change things when it wasn't working, and also struggled to motivate his players for big games domestically, as his record in the domestic cups will testify. Anyone willing to welcome him back to Celtic with open arms would have to be mental, or a Morton fan.

Oh God please do. Get him off BT as soon as possible.

Ditto. I f***ing hate that guy

He must've been the best player to grace the game as all he does is slate every player on the pitch. He could give Andy Murray a run for his money in a boring voice contest.

Only he and Andy walker have made me mute a game on the tele.

On topic, stubbsy.

Archived