Goodwill to all men

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cheeky c**t, I'm funny!

Grimbo

I've yet to see proof of this claim.

Granny Danger: sometimes goes months without posting.

Last time I was on an extended visit to Austria, the birthplace of....ooch you know.

Is the correct question...

As a fully paid up member of the tinfoil hat brigade, I feel I need no explanation.

Ok the truth but don't blame me if you can't handle it. The tinfoil is actually mirrored gaffer tape, it's holding on the fake Morrissey quiff on top of the helmet. The shirt has wee images that have been ironed on, the pictures are from sponsors. I rode the bike from Pilton to Waverley station then took the train (with a fellow cyclist bedecked in similar garb) to Piccadilly station in Manchester & we cycled to the Salford Lads Club, Ordsall & met up with the rest of the bikers on the Bigmouth Bikes Again ride, we cycled around Morrissey's Manchester landmarks (get yourself a copy of the book Morrissey's Manchestert, you might recognize 1 of the names on the credit page). The Lads clubs roof was falling in so we raised money to help get it fixed.

& that dear friends is how I met Frank Sidebottom.

Grimbo

All the very best to you Pridsey, without your thread I wouldn't have got to see the burd in the City top or have related my Frank (RIP) story.

Have a mince pie pal

Grimbo

Thank you, Mr O'Grady

I hadn't monitored your posts in my thread for quality as they seemed quite long but I trust that you have offered your well wishes.

Therefore, the luck and joy of the season to you and your loved ones.

Tidings,

Prides.

I don't think so, it's internet who knows.

Just liked to say thanks Sweet Pete.

Grimbo, I like you,but I can turn like a glass of milk in the Sahara desert.

Oh I just thought you was 1 of those with the peccadillo detector & knew everyone's nuances? I can't work out who's who, I just follow everyone else's guide.

Have a great xmassy time Slips & look forward to our global meeting on the 2nd,.

Grimbo

Didn't know you were a Morrissey/Smiths fan, Grimbo. Sorry mate, can only assume you're tone deaf.

Your task for next year, should you decide to accept it, is to redeem yourself in my estimation. Consistently good or humorous performance on here might do it, but to be honest a few purple drinking-vouchers would do the trick.

Archived