Goodwill to all men

Greetings,

We members of this site are a broad church, what with coming to it partisan to clubs but as the big day approaches and the spirit of the season spreading among citizens, I think it's appropriate for us to take a moment of reflection and spread that goodwill to some fellow posters. So I invite you to follow my example and hey, just say something nice about someone:

Jagfox: Humorous but careful not to hurt feelings.

HiberJibee: Research.

I know there are cynics out there but this is a nice touch and hope some of you take this chance to pause and be giving.

Tidings,

Prides.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Greetings,

We members of this site are a broad church, what with coming to it partisan to clubs but as the big day approaches and the spirit of the season spreading among citizens, I think it's appropriate for us to take a moment of reflection and spread that goodwill to some fellow posters. So I invite you to follow my example and hey, just say something nice about someone:

I know there are cynics out there but this is a nice touch and hope some of you take this chance to pause and be giving.

Tidings,

Prides.

You might want to avoid use of the word "church" in case you upset Granny Danger.

You might want to avoid use of the word "church" in case you upset Granny Danger.

Aye, this is the first post I've managed to make in 30 minute I've been so shaking with rage.

On the theme of the post I'm just going to say that I think all the posters on here are wonderful, warm people including the many who obviously don't like me. :lol: Have a fun filled and positive time folks.

Greetings,

Tidings,

Prides.

f**k goodwill. Me thinking that you are a cock won't change just because the little baby Jesus' birthday is coming up.

I like the non-aggressive Gers fans on the BRALT, for putting up with terrible times for their club and wholly disproportionate personal attacks, and continually returning to the fray in relatively good humour. I will cite Tedi, bennett & The_K. Not some of the other Bears, though, who can be quite as mad as their baiters.

For posting excruciating puns on this forum here is some Goodwillie to Mozza for Christmas

post-12982-0-50458700-1450655104_thumb.j

and to me old mucker Grim, if he promises to take off those awful Spartans tinted glasses, he can have these cool stylish Manc City ones (model not included. I'm keeping her for meself)

post-12982-0-68415000-1450655173_thumb.j

Archived